Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you mena i'm excitable?
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
      I want to see the pics with the owners in front of their cars and the usernames with it!!! Ladyblaster? And a couple of others did I know. Thanks so much dead, Barbara, Sam, (and all the other planners?) Thanks to all who came. Festivas and their owners rock!!!
      did you place the question mark next to my name because you werent sure or couldnt remember my name heheheeh angelia ill try to send the pictures i took of you and the girls to u

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
      91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• Originally posted by batstiva View Post
        Shh!! Keep that to yourself. I have a reputation to protect.
        I agree . one of the sweetest people i have ever meet . It was great to meet you scott

Comment

• Nope that meant ... How about it ladyblaster?
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Yep Scotts a winner!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• here is a link to some of http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/w...20madness%203/the pictures i took still have three more sd cards to upload
              here is a funny we were on our way back from jlocks to the meet and as we pulled off from a stoplight my festiva set off car alarms !!!it was great ....
              Last edited by ladyblaster; 10-06-2009, 06:48 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                Nope that meant ... How about it ladyblaster?
                ok i posted a link to my photobucket and iam working on placing the names with them . so we will all know who is who .. thanks to every one who came and helped i have never had so much fun .. didnt get home until monday afternoon . would have stayed all week if i could . thanks barb, sam, dean, jenny,angela

Comment

• Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
                  I agree . one of the sweetest people i have ever meet . It was great to meet you scott
                  Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                  Yep Scotts a winner!

Oh stop, I was just told I'll never be able to get my big head into my small car if this keeps up.

Geez, have I got you guys fooled, or what??

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

• Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                    Oh stop, I was just told I'll never be able to get my big head into my small car if this keeps up.

Geez, have I got you guys fooled, or what??
                    nope we arent fooled . just could see straight thru that rough exterior hehehehe ...

Comment

• Just looked through Ladyblaster, Bebandit, Skeeters, and Stivadivas pics. Great pics!! Need to get off my butt and upload mine.

I just wanna know how Ladyblaster got pics of me working, and everyone else supervising. Usually it's the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smedley View Post
                        Sorry Nate, It came off Ariel's chip. That's why I thought she shot it, her or one of her brothers.
                        lol thats OK... i was just pointing it out Angie gave me her camera to climb up to pole with for that shot. Idn why she trusted me with that big camera 20ft up the pole, but she did so I took the pic!
                        ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                        91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                        1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                        2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• Can somebody photshop me and add hair??? Bald guy with glasses at table beside Same1956...in restaurant.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
                            Can somebody photshop me and add hair??? Bald guy with glasses at table beside Same1956...in restaurant.
                            You're on dangerous ground there, Steve. It's liable to end up looking like Sam is having lunch with Don King.

Comment

• UUUGGHhhh PANCAKES!!!
                              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ladyblaster View Post
                                ok i posted a link to my photobucket and iam working on placing the names with them . so we will all know who is who .. thanks to every one who came and helped i have never had so much fun .. didnt get home until monday afternoon . would have stayed all week if i could . thanks barb, sam, dean, jenny,angela
                                Sweet! I know it's a lot of work so THANK YOU! I think we all will benefit from it. :thumbright:

Comment

Working...
                                X