Sonic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to see Sonic breathing again!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Any new updates this week Mike?
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• I need to ride in a high HP Festiva so bad! Its hard for me to understand how fast the festiva can be.

If you ever get a chance a good video of the MPH would be super sweet. I love this car!
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
        19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

No updates this week been too busy at work. Shogun is on the list so I might save this thing for madness and I still need a forth mount. Will get a dyno before. Crunch time is here.....
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Mike,
            I've been impressing girls with that video. Please post some new ones.
            thanks,
            Charlie

Comment

• Hahaha [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303] I do it for the ladies
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
              X