The Single BEST photo of your Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasty01 View Post
    A buddy of mine had a 79 ford truck that he said could crush my festiva. I drove it home shortly after this pic.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
    Festiva crush FAIL.

sent from the depths of hell.
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• ^haha you almost flipped his "big bad truck"
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by cav5k View Post
        this is probably the best picture I have of my Festiva

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        nice!
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• My favorite picture of my Festiva is in my signature right now.

Comment

• I can't pick one, I have so many...

90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
              On my aftermarket cruise control retail box there is a bright yellow starburst that reads "Not to be used on honda vehicles". I love it. Ill pay way too much for it to be enlarged and implemented.
              Get a sheet of stickers made up and hit the parts store and watch the Honda fanboys say "I don't understand..... It says specifically for Honda there and then here it says not to use on a Honda Wtf Wtf Wtf!?!".. Runs inline with the old joke "how do you keep an idiot in suspense.. Turn over and repeat.

sent from the depths of hell.
              Last edited by jawbraeka; 01-17-2014, 05:49 AM.
              Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
              Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
              Highway - 7.32L/100km
              City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleHoe View Post
                I can't pick one, I have so many...

What mounts did you use to get the 7" round lights to work? I've had a set of the halo'd variety for a couple years and forgotten about using them.

-James
                Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• That last picture with the lens cap blowing in the wind is funny. A picture of a Festiva with swoopies in a swoopy from another Festiva. Those mountains are definitely not in Prince Edward Island.
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 01-17-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                    That last picture with the lens cap blowing in the wind is funny. A picture of a Festiva with swoopies in a swoopy from another Festiva. Those mountains are definitely not in Prince Edward Island.
                    Those would be Alberta mountains.... Kananaskis Country to be exact. That photo was taken a couple of years ago at Westiva.
                    Ian
                    Calgary AB, Canada
                    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                      That last picture with the lens cap blowing in the wind is funny. A picture of a Festiva with swoopies in a swoopy from another Festiva. Those mountains are definitely not in Prince Edward Island.
                      I said what mounts were used to mount the 7" round headlights. Not what mountains are they and can I climb them locally.

-James
                      Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• ^Hehe. Read again.
                        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• James, you can use the headlight bucket and bracket from an early VW Rabbit. There are others that will work but I've done that mod for a friend and that's what I used. Not sure what Littlehoe used. Come to Westiva and you can see Littlehoe's car for yourself
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada
                          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Lol IIRC they are 91 vw gti headlights and buckets using an h4 bulb. The install was mainly just some machine screws with sleeves and a couple holes drilled in the rad support. They have also been recently converted to HIDs so now I can see really good at nights. Lol
                            90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Lol IIRC they are 91 vw gti headlights and buckets using an h4 bulb. The install was mainly just some machine screws with sleeves and a couple holes drilled in the rad support. They have also been recently converted to HIDs so now I can see really good at nights. Lol
                              Wicked. Thanks loads.

-James

Comment

Lol IIRC they are 91 vw gti headlights and buckets using an h4 bulb. The install was mainly just some machine screws with sleeves and a couple holes drilled in the rad support. They have also been recently converted to HIDs so now I can see really good at nights. Lol
                                your car is awesome!
                                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
                                X