Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean 115000k festy.. should i buy it :S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    I have to ask, what did you buy the GTX for?

No offense guys, but i'd take a complete GTX over a festiva
    hahaha thx damkid, $1500 smackers.

a gtx in Canada is very hard to find... they have always been one of my dream cars. I'm going to make it very pretty, weld on a replacement panels, do some bolt-on mods, and daily drive it.

The car is really solid to, and so is the transmission.

The car is still for sale guys, its in Edmonton Alberta and its a place called derby automotive, if anyone's interested im going to take my DSLR and take pics of it like really good ones.
    Last edited by festyfreak39; 12-17-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Good price on that GTX! There is one I posted about near me that IIRC is going for $2500 that looks in good shape except for needing brakes done.

I'd love that White GL sport, but importing it from CA would probably be a pain. I'd also wonder about the condition of the hard lines.

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

did you just ask if a bunch of car nuts would like to see high res pics of a rare and awesome car? what a crazy question lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
          did you just ask if a bunch of car nuts would like to see high res pics of a rare and awesome car? what a crazy question lol...
          Monday after work or during lunch i will go take pictures for you guys and post the pics of the GL sport up

Comment

DID ANYONE BUY THIS????? COMMON PEOPLE! lol

Comment

^ go get it!!!!
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
              X