new guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeLisle carbine:

We shoot one of the quietest firearms ever made designed to eliminate sentries during Commando raids. The De Lisle Silent Commando carbine was based on a Lee...

Based on an Enfield. Very quiet.

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
      DeLisle carbine:

We shoot one of the quietest firearms ever made designed to eliminate sentries during Commando raids. The De Lisle Silent Commando carbine was based on a Lee...

Based on an Enfield. Very quiet.

Karl
      Awesome I just put in an order for one! LOL my son in law is a gun smith so I showed him the vid.Man it sure is quiet.
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
        glock model29 10mm with baby kbar & saiga 12 w/20 rd promag drum. for you gun lovers out there.
        NICE!!

Comment

• tks
          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Titanium is almost the same as steel.
            He really could have used DU
            Last edited by bravekozak; 01-28-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• That kid will someday seriously hurt himself or someone else. You wonder where kids get stupid ideas from? Demolition Ranch.....
              Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
              Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
              Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• Stupid ideas are the province of kids. Remember when we were kids?
                But the advent of the internet is like pulling the rods out of a nuclear reactor!
                No car too fast !

Comment

• The internet can be a great research tool but it can also be a two sided sword, such as how to make a Bomb.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Almost everyone I know is knowledgeable about explosives, both manufacture and proper use.
                    split about 50/50 military and nonmilitary. Some are farmers. 50 years ago we used amonium nitrate and #11 blasting caps to lift stumps so the roots could be cut, clearing for a new field. The problem today seems to be failing to rear children properly. No respect at all.
                    No car too fast !

Comment

• I was one of those stupid kids once. When I was 12 my friend and I thought it would be a great idea to drop a firecracker into a 500 gallon barrel that had been used for gasoline (had not used it in a while since we were then mainly using diesel on the farm). We though it was empty. We survived but I wonder if the ringing that I now have in my left ear isn't a result of that event. The image and sound is still imprinted in my brain. The barrel was horizontal on the ground and had three different size holes on the top side at one end.
                      I lit the firecracker and dropped it in the big hole and we ran. Fire shot out of the top from all three holes and the sound it made was like a fighter jet engine. When it stopped the ends of the barrel which had been flat where now convex with creases all around. Soon the neighbors starting showing up to find out what had happened.
                      Later we pumped 15 more gallons of gas out of the barrel.
                      Last edited by 1990new; 01-31-2016, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Lol!
                        Amazing ! Steep learning curve, Can't believe I lived through some of my childhood stunts.
                        The belt is a great teacher, as was withholding of privileges....
                        No car too fast !

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
                          Lol!
                          Amazing ! Steep learning curve, Can't believe I lived through some of my childhood stunts.
                          The belt is a great teacher, as was withholding of privileges....
                          In this case our punishment was having the crap scared out of us. At the time my Dad was in the hospital after surviving his first heart attack. My Mom and my friend's Mom were at my house when it happened and were just happy we were still alive. My Dad didn't find out until he came home from the hospital and they didn't make a big deal about it since he didn't need any more stress at the time.
                          Last edited by 1990new; 01-31-2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• I own two Henry rifles, one like yours (but with the large loop) and a 17hmr varmint express. I love both of them. I recently wrote an email to henrys president about producing a 17wsm rifle. He he simply replied "we're looking into it". So here's hoping, because I would buy one.

Comment

Working...
                            X