No announcement yet.

That #Stivalife tho.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would think the B6T's would be getting scarce by now, but I am not surprised you still have one up your sleeve!
    Have owned 9 so far
    White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
    Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
    Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
    Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
    Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

Pretty much says it all....
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

True
        Have owned 9 so far
        Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!

Comment

Originally posted by m715 View Post
          You would think the B6T's would be getting scarce by now, but I am not surprised you still have one up your sleeve!
          Two actually lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

You never let me down! Looks like the second story in the garage here, except I can't find ANYTHING in the chaos!
            Have owned 9 so far

Comment

Twin turbos
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by m715 View Post
                You never let me down! Looks like the second story in the garage here, except I can't find ANYTHING in the chaos!
                My garage always seems to have a constant flow of parts lol these 2 setups are sold/spoken for so they won't be here long, another KL is on the way, after that, who knows what's next lol

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

See, the engine supply got bigger lol

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                    See, the engine supply got bigger lol

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
                    2 B6ts
                    And a KL in a 323.
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Roof rack and bikes make for interesting handling on the highway... especially with cross winds
                      Ian
                      Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

Ian, you always have the best photos.
                        What a sweet looking ride!
                        No car too fast !

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
                          Ian, you always have the best photos.
                          What a sweet looking ride!
                          Thanks Ryal. You, Charlie and the rest of the crew should convoy up this way for Westiva this July. Now that would be living the #stivalife
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

Would love to, but booked solid this year, hoping to plan for next year, but my passport renewal has not been approved
                            No car too fast !

Comment

Who wants to take a guess which of these cars ran faster lap times at last weekends event?
                              Last edited by Advancedynamix; 06-02-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

The one that has all of it's tires on.
                                An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
                                X