No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Damkid we understand you have a new baby, I am sure that is a valid excuse for not making it. Hope you do end up coming, would love to see the beast with the new engine.

Logan

Comment

• Anybody going alone that might wanna split cost on a hotel room a night or two? Not sure if I'm coming up friday or saturday morning
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• OK,

One more for the list. I'm not copying it this time.
        Jess Large

There are a couple on the list who aren't going to make it, but this will still be a huge turnout.

When Dean said "let's have a meet down here and meet some of the others around North Carolina" he never dreamed it would turn into this!
        The thing is, he was always telling folks that if they had a meet, he would come. So they did and we went. Lincolnton, South Carolina, St. Louis and the plans for Florida.
        Big or small, all meets are fun.
        Last edited by Smedley; 09-27-2010, 07:49 PM.
        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
          how many hours drive is it for you? i would be looking at approx. 14 3/4 hours

But on that note everybody, it's looking like i won't be able to make the meet if anything were to change before the weekend you better beleive i will go, but the chances are that i won't be able to make it
          it would take me about 21 hours. Man everything was set so i can go but it just all came apart.
          1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
          :spam1:is delicious

Comment

• so I walked into work yesterday and saw that I was scheduled for saturday from 8-5 haha. he forgot, wasn't a big deal. I've been telling him about this for months. today he is going to switch my day off so I can go. I work 10-7 friday so I'll probably run home, change, and leave and come down friday night. I'll post up tonight after work that for sure I'm off saturday.

I'm really excited. Oh, and for sure I probably won't wash the car...since all that oil and grime is probably holding it together! lol
            Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• ^ AWESOME!! Glad you'll be here this weekend!!
              www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
              www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
              Snoopy's
              4621 Atlantic Ave
              Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• bad news, folks. I will not be able to attend FM4, as much as it pains me to miss it. I'm experiencing a time crunch on too many responsibilities to afford the trip. I really did NOT want to miss this one (or any, really!), but this is out of my control. Have a great time, and I look forward to pics from the event!
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

• Wish I could go but have to work.
                  89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                  My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

• FB71,

Ah, dude, was just about to call you about bringing a set of the hubs so we could do a demo rebuild!

Now who I'm I going to abuse in your place, let me look over the menu, I mean, list!
                    '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                    '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                    '92 Aqua parts Car
                    '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                    '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                    Your holy ghost will not save you.
                    Your God plutonium will not save you.
                    In fact...
                    ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• yeah, sorry John. I'm just in a terrible time crunch. I really wish I weren't. I'm sure you can find someone else to harrass... I mean... pal around with!
                      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                        FB71,
                        Now who I'm I going to abuse in your place, let me look over the menu, I mean, list!
                        FYI The Angela special is not available on the menu this weekend. May I suggest the Jiminy Cricket salad or the Britstiva plate, or the Sam-getti with garlic toast?
                        Angela

Little Blue 1990 L Plus in Smurf
                        Wife of Jiminy Cricket who keeps me in line and out of jail!

Scitzz and I agree that tire tread and brakes are both very overrated.

www.festivamadness.com

Manager of Econogray the Offical Madness Motel

Comment

• Originally posted by littlebluecar View Post
                          FYI The Angela special is not available on the menu this weekend. May I suggest the Jiminy Cricket salad or the Britstiva plate, or the Sam-getti with garlic toast?
                          Watch it lady! I remember several times saying... "Wait until I tell John about this!!!" LOL
                          www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                          Snoopy's
                          4621 Atlantic Ave
                          Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by Britstiva View Post
                            Watch it lady! I remember several times saying... "Wait until I tell John about this!!!" LOL
                            Blue festiva in my garage with key and a Union jack on top. John wanting parts and arriving tomorrow while you are at work. Enough said Britstiva plate?
                            Angela

www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by littlebluecar View Post
                              Not even the Angela Special is appealing!
                              You all have worked too hard on this for me to use and abuse you!

Other more appealing snacks might be available though, depending up weather or not they show!
                              '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                              '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                              '92 Aqua parts Car
                              '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                              '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                              Your holy ghost will not save you.
                              Your God plutonium will not save you.
                              In fact...
                              ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pu241;361614]You all have worked too hard on this for me to use and abuse you!QUOTE]

Developing morals as you age? I'm shocked

See you tomorrow!
                                Angela

www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Working...
                                X