No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the festy is ready, now i just have to survive 4 days of work. smedely i think i want that project car we talked about. i will get with you when we arrive. can't wait to see yall again.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• Still ok to come if Im not in a festy? lol. Mine is not ready for the trip.
      I will know by tues night when Im heading out.
      93L sold. First FESTY!
      91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
      91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
      89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
      93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
      89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
      93GL Sold Too Soon!
      91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

• Everybody is welcome, you know that.
        You going to ride up with mctiva?
        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• hitch a ride , bring a Festiva , drive another car, take a bus, train plane . or walk.But this is one weekend you don't wont to miss ........MADNESS HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
          91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• I will likely not be bringing The Baron for the same reason....anyone up there have a Festy that needs driving to the meet?
            1989 Red L- The Baron
            www.letstalkbeatles.com
            Link to Baron Pics:
            http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
            1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

• BOOOOO!!!! What's a festiva meet without your festiva?!?! LOL
              www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
              www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
              Snoopy's
              4621 Atlantic Ave
              Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by Britstiva View Post
                BOOOOO!!!! What's a festiva meet without your festiva?!?! LOL
                Im in the process of getting a truck and trailer to pull it there!
                Its drivable once I get it there, just not for the 1400 mile round trip.
                I WILL NOT MISS THIS MEET FOR NOTHING... lol

Also, Mctiva just got a BETTER job with more hours and more money and he cant get off for the meet:sad8:
                But on the bright side he will have more money for his family and his festy!:happy3:
                Last edited by gestiva; 09-26-2010, 08:41 PM.
                93L sold. First FESTY!
                91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                93GL Sold Too Soon!
                91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

• I drove my car to a car show yesterday and things went okay. I have to do a compression test, fix a exhaust bracket, wire the tow hitch, and get some ear plugs but I should be ready!

Logan

Comment

• Skeeter isn't going to make this meet either... (Skeeter the car, that is, not me. I'll be there

The car I'm going to drive, hopefully, is a red 92 that currently has no engine, fenders, headlight, etc. The engine is a bare block sitting in the middle of the garage. I work two full days then I have wed and thursday morning to completely assemble and install the engine etc. I don't want to hear no excuses; fix your cars and drive 'em!
                    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeters_keeper View Post
                      fix your cars and drive 'em!
                      amen brother!
                      Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                      93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                      91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                      93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                      15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                      88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Madness week has arrived!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO BRING WITH YOU:

1.) Foldable chair, otherwise you'll be on your feet the whole time.
                        2.) comfy shoes
                        3.) sunscreen
                        4.) something non-alcoholic to drink and/or cooler (please visit shane's rib shack and other restaurants for something to eat!)
                        5.) camera!
                        6.) Loose bills for voting for "Fan Favorite" car and to pick up some FMIV merchandise; proceeds will go to the American Heart Association in honor of Dean Allen

What's Fan Favorite? We are giving out awards this year for the following categories:

1.) Fan Favorite - each car will be given a number to display on the windshield. Each vote is $1. You may vote as many times as you'd like! Proceeds to go to AHA. See a car that you like? Vote for it as your "Fan Favorite"!

2.) Highest Mileage - Do you think your car has the highest mileage???

3.) Lowest mileage - Do you think your car has the lowest amount of original miles?

4.) Traveled the farthest to the meet - How many miles did you drive to get to FMIV?

5.) Bad Luck Award - Break down on your way to FMIV? Submit your story.

(If you plan on being at Smedley's for a while, how about bringing a roll of tp with you? Smedley laughed at that one and said that Dean would have said something like that! But when you have 40+ people in one location, the tp goes fast! LoL)

A lot of "behind the scense work" has gone on to make FMIV happen. So please thank the committee (and especially Smedley) for their hard work.

Also, this is going to be a rough time for those who were close to V8Festiva (Dean), smedley's husband. So please keep her, his daughters and his friends in your thoughts and prayers as the first FM meet without him happens.

Now on with the "Madness"!!!! Be safe on your journey to the meet and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!!!
                        Last edited by Britstiva; 09-27-2010, 11:38 AM.

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                        Snoopy's
                        4621 Atlantic Ave
                        Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• i totally would of won the furthest traveled
                          1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
                          :spam1:is delicious

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephet View Post
                            i totally would of won the furthest traveled
                            That's what we had figured. LOL Too bad you won't be able to make it. Now, I don't know. Guess we will see.
                            1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                            1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                            Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                            website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephet View Post
                              i totally would of won the furthest traveled
                              how many hours drive is it for you? i would be looking at approx. 14 3/4 hours

But on that note everybody, it's looking like i won't be able to make the meet if anything were to change before the weekend you better beleive i will go, but the chances are that i won't be able to make it

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• ^ Well that sucks! Hope things change and you make it to the meet!

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                                Snoopy's
                                4621 Atlantic Ave
                                Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

Working...
                                X