No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Britstiva;361737]We do have tropical storm nicole that will be going over NC today and tomorrow. The weather should break by Friday and be partly cloudy all weekend with temps in the mid 70's on Friday, low 70's on Saturday and high 60's on Sunday.

QUOTE]

Remember the sunblock. There is NO shade at the meet unless you can crawl into a small Festy shadow. I used 30 block last year in the morning and still was burnt before it was over.
    Angela

Little Blue 1990 L Plus in Smurf
    Wife of Jiminy Cricket who keeps me in line and out of jail!

Scitzz and I agree that tire tread and brakes are both very overrated.

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
    www.festivamadness.com

Manager of Econogray the Offical Madness Motel

Comment

• Anyone ever check this out:

I wonder when he set this up?:sad10:
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• I had no clue we even had that feature on here. Man, it's gonna be rough Saturday.
        www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
        Snoopy's
        4621 Atlantic Ave
        Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• fm4

lets get ready to rummmmble!
          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Britstiva View Post
            Man, it's gonna be rough Saturday.
            I am going to focus on having a great meeting like Dean would love. If I don't keep laughing, I will end up crying.
            Angela

Little Blue 1990 L Plus in Smurf
            Wife of Jiminy Cricket who keeps me in line and out of jail!

Scitzz and I agree that tire tread and brakes are both very overrated.

www.festivamadness.com

Manager of Econogray the Offical Madness Motel

Comment

• Boo its supposed to storm all night tonight. So it looks like I'm going to be running around trying to get stuff washed and loaded up tomorrow morning. Should hopefully be on road by 1 eta 7ish.
              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• I may be running a little late and not arriving till Saturday morning before the show. Work is hammering me even though they know I have tomorrow off....grrr.

EDIT: Also hoping it doesn't rain as my turbo has no filter on it and is very exposed to the weather.
                Last edited by Gforcefd; 09-30-2010, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• PU 241 & Geneva Dirt just left the building, and other than one more stop will be headed your way! Wish I could get away long enough to come see you again, but...... hope to see/meet all of you another time.

Michael
                  Have owned 9 so far
                  White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                  Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                  Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                  Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                  Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

• Well I have the engine re-assembled manifold to manifold. Just have to put on the flywheel, clutch, and install it in the car. Oh, and find a new alternator bolt b/c the one in it before was cross threaded. I found 3 alternators in my piles of parts, and no extra bolts!! Grr. I'll probably end up steeling one from skeeter temporarily.
                    Still need insurance, title, and tags too. I was reaaaaly hoping to make it down today. Between all these little delays and such it doesn't look like I'll make it till tomorrow end of the day or perhaps on saturday morning, because the GF wanted me to go to a fair with her. I wasn't going to, but if I can't show up till friday night anyway I might as well just come on down early on saturday. I'll be staying thru sunday though!

oh yea, and its been rainig for 3 days non-stop here. Made things even harder... so I may still have one miss-matched fender since i haven't been able to paint. We'll see what the weather looks like tomorrow.
                    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• ok update festy boy and catey are on road arriving in raleigh at around 4:10 pm toinight , willie and john are in route should arrive this evening . shirts are done . house is ready for the rest of the crew .... Madness is starting to pick up speed .......see you soon

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
                      91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• Awesome! Heading out in the morning myself!
                        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• this sucks that I can't make it... I'll have to make up for it next year and take a week off work to spend a few days down there :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• ^^^ There might be a fairly large Canadian contingent next year!
                            Ian
                            Calgary AB, Canada
                            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• We are officially on the Eve of Festiva Madness weekend!!! The fun starts tomorrow at Smedley's place. Stop on in if you are in town already! We'll be out there wrenching and putting finishing touches on our cars.

The weather has finally broke and the sun is making an appearance in the southern part of the county!
                              www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                              Snoopy's
                              4621 Atlantic Ave
                              Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Yes we are just cleaned festy for trip leavin at 6 am !

93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                                RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                                RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Working...
                                X