No announcement yet.

turbo B3????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm picking up 2 td05 14b's off a 3000gt for $50 tommorow, one needs a rebuild.

Comment

If you need a B3 flange just grab an Aspire mani and cut off the factory tubing.
      Just my .02

Will
      Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
      187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Just picked up the stock festy today and ketchup and i are going to start the building/fab process for the b3 turbo kit soon.

Comment

awesome, take some pics for us!

Comment

i would be intrested i already have a turbo and intercooler from a probe

Comment

found this on car domain, might be of some interest. looks pretty hacked but i wonder how the power was.

Comment

Originally posted by ruppenduro View Post
                found this on car domain, might be of some interest. looks pretty hacked but i wonder how the power was.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154069
                i remember seeing that a long time ago.
                if you search my name you can see a b6 turbo manfiold i made a while back.

Comment

if you still have it let me know, i'd like to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by ruppenduro View Post
                    if you still have it let me know, i'd like to buy it.
                    no but i still have the oil pan that is tapped for the oil return, sent me a pm if your intrested.

Comment

Possibly interested if you guys make a kit...
                      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ford_For_Life View Post
                        Possibly interested if you guys make a kit...
                        same here
                        -Josh R

Comment

Since I haven't been into one I would assume the stock B3 bottom end is all cast stuff?

I have had way to many hondas come into my shop with the bottom end blown to smitherens because the owner has tossed a turbo kit on a N/A engine with no reguards to bottom end components. The ones I have seen come in were running anywhere from 4-10lbs of boost.

Most if not all stock turbo motors are running forged bottom ends.

This is what has kept me from trying a turbo B3, any source for forged crank and rods??
                          Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
                          1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

Actually isnt everything except the pistons forged?

How hard would it be to run megasquirt on a lightly boosted stock b3?
                            91GL BP/F3A with boost
                            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

sick idea id be in for it not to about the b6 just want that lil bit of power and blow off lets see the kit wooooo
                              93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                              RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                              RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

i think there would be a pretty good market here if someone started a festiva specialty buisness (FMS is on their way out it seems) you'd have many buyers for b3/b6 headers and turbo manifolds, maybe ecu daughterboard installations for turbo applications. full turbo kits, spoilers, and body kit reproductions would be hot items too.

Comment

Working...
                                X