turbo B3????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ketchup View Post
    in the 1/8 mile thats like a low 14. i wanna see somebody put down 300 wheel hp on an auto..
    1/4 mile, not 1/8. He was around 325-350hp.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

i dont belive it. where is a pic or video? why is he not on the list..and you would need 400 to 450 to get into the tens not to mention 9s.
      YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Comment

I don't know what happened to Yvan. He hasn't been on here for about 2 years. I had several discussions with him. He and I are both Ford Senior Master Technicians, with lots of auto trans experience. He may have around 400hp when he got into the 10's. He ran a 4dr Aspire, BPT with over 25psi, standalone efi. He was out in western Canada, BC I think. I'm only relaying what Yvan had posted here, I don't know how accurate it is, but Yvan always had good data to back his claims.
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

ok, apparently my memory isn't so good. Found his Cardomain page; http://www.cardomain.com/ride/629018

the 9sec times must have been 1/8 mile. His best 1/4 was 12.2

car is gone now, his daughter wrecked it; http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...highlight=yvan
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
            where is the proof? Yvan posted he made 171whp and 140-145wtq.

Comment

Originally posted by 187festiva View Post
              where is the proof? Yvan posted he made 171whp and 140-145wtq.
              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

your link fb71 has no proof of this so called 400hp. show a video of it on the dyno making that much and show the video or time slip of his car running 12.2. The fastest festiva (switch hit) has a bigger turbo full slicks race gas and 18 psi and its lighter got a better 60 ft and got a 12.1 so with out real proof i dont believe it. Power brake that auto and its a gonner.

Comment

your link fb71 has no proof of this so called 400hp. show a video of it on the dyno making that much and show the video or time slip of his car running 12.2. The fastest festiva (switch hit) has a bigger turbo full slicks race gas and 18 psi and its lighter got a better 60 ft and got a 12.1 so with out real proof i dont believe it. Power brake that auto and its a gonner.
                  where did FB71 say 400HP? i must missed that

Oh wait he corrected himself long before you posted:

ok, apparently my memory isn't so good. Found his Cardomain page; http://www.cardomain.com/ride/629018

the 9sec times must have been 1/8 mile. His best 1/4 was 12.2

car is gone now, his daughter wrecked it; http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...highlight=yvan

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I don't know what happened to Yvan. He hasn't been on here for about 2 years. I had several discussions with him. He and I are both Ford Senior Master Technicians, with lots of auto trans experience. He may have around 400hp when he got into the 10's. He ran a 4dr Aspire, BPT with over 25psi, standalone efi. He was out in western Canada, BC I think. I'm only relaying what Yvan had posted here, I don't know how accurate it is, but Yvan always had good data to back his claims.
                    right here

Comment

^^Notice how he said "MAY have"

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

oh your right my bad show me any proof of the 325-350 hp fb71 says it has. Dont get me wrong it could magically have 300-400 hp but not on a stock t3 thats a fact

Comment

oh your right my bad show me any proof of the 325-350 hp fb71 says it has. Dont get me wrong it could magically have 300-400 hp but not on a stock t3 thats a fact
                          did you read my last post? did you even read all of FB71's? he doesn't even own the car or never has!! he's going from memory of the person who used to own it from what he was told!

Comment

I,also, am very interested.

Comment

yeah i can read thats great he doesnt own the car i know that im just asking for proof. he needs to get his facts straight before he posts them

Comment

yeah i can read thats great he doesnt own the car i know that im just asking for proof. he needs to get his facts straight before he posts them
                                and you shouldn't talk so demanding when you're still a newbie it makes you look like your only here to start trouble and that wouldn't be good, makes people angry when you talk to there friends like that

Sorry to highjack the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X