• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My festiva with 15 inch rim 195/50R15
    Attached Files

Comment

what;s the front lip?
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by festyfreak39 View Post
        that green festiva with the fender flares is absolutley bad @$$, where did you get those flares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is mine, cant remember the sizes of the tires, fitment is nothing to boast about though. Silver wheels are from a mitsu mirage, and the red wheels are my current setup.

what are the Red Rims from ? They look Great!

Comment

thanks! they are pepper shakers from an 88 mazda 323.

Comment

No pictures (haven't figured out how to load them) but info is:

4.5" x 13" stock Geo Metro rims
            155 x 60 x 13 tires (exact dimensional size of 155 x 12 Festiva oem)
            Gr 2 shocks
            Standard springs & brakes & fenders
            Tons of clearance all around

Very simple tire/wheel swap for going from 12" to 13"

Comment

^ i have this exact setup on my DD
              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Guessing these would be a no go...

14x7 +8 offset. They are older Celica Supra Wheels.

I think width and offset will make them impossible to fit without major modifications.
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts
                Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

i figgured i would update my setup and add some pics

15x6.5
                  38 offset
                  195/50/50
                  APEX front coilovers, the rears are just ebay springs over factory struts...
                  no spacers
                  i cut the rear spring pearch and rolled the inner lip of the rear fender a tiny bit to clear the outside of the tire...

front coils.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

sasquatch, your car has a real nice stance. Were did you get your front coilovers at?
                    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

i got them from a guy for free.... he said they are from a mk2 or mk3 golf... they fit great, and ride SOOOO much better than the ebay springs on factory struts... well worth the drive to go pick them up lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

sasquatch...did you have to do any modifications to get them to fit?
                        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                        Random Festiva Parts
                        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                          sasquatch...did you have to do any modifications to get them to fit?
                          I would like to know as well.

Comment

aspire swap and vw coilovers on the front, thats it for the front... the rear i have also done the aspire swap but still have the factory struts (festiva i think... not aspire... same thing tho lol...) and ebay springs over top of them... then i cut about 1/2 an inch off the perch to clear the tire and rolled the inside of the fender to clear the outside of the tire... thats it... everything else is stock....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                              aspire swap and vw coilovers on the front, thats it for the front... the rear i have also done the aspire swap but still have the factory struts (festiva i think... not aspire... same thing tho lol...) and ebay springs over top of them... then i cut about 1/2 an inch off the perch to clear the tire and rolled the inside of the fender to clear the outside of the tire... thats it... everything else is stock....
                              Simple and sweet. For the rear are you using Civic ebay springs or Festy ones?

Comment

they are from a civic "kit" but allmost all "kits" are the same on ebay.... and IIRC they are 7 inch long...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                                X