No announcement yet.

wheel/tire/suspension fitment thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell the tires off them and get 195/45's.

8" is awful wide for a 195 too.
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
      Sell the tires off them and get 195/45's.

8" is awful wide for a 195 too.
      came off a 240 so of course he had his hellaflush fitment lol.

i really want 205 or bigger (traction) in a low profile but i cannot find anything smaller than a 50 for the sidewall. maybe someone knows a place... help me out :p

Comment

Will these fit? Im a noob when it comes to wheel fitment. Well actually Im a noob when it comes to Festiva lol.

Comment

yes they should fit

Comment

cool, will go to the place and try on, if it fits well next ill be grabbing the angle grinder and sacking it, thanks.

Comment

Keep this going we need an official "FESTIVA WHEEL THREAD" with a bunch of pics and it should be stickied!
              -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

anymore pix peoples?

Comment

guess i never posted pics

15x8 et0 195/55/15

i need 10mm spacers in the back

Comment

195/45/14 with 14x6 in wheels. KYB super struts with FMS springs. No clearance issues!

Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

Ghost.

Your car is AWESOME!!

and Brian, what else can I say. Yours is one of my all time favorites.
                      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

195/45R15 15x6½ +38mm offset RTX Falcon Gunmetal
                        Before with the Kumho ECSTA supra 712

And now with Aspire SWAP, KYB GR-2, FMS lowering spring and the Toyo proxes T1R
                        Last edited by Maxtiva; 01-14-2011, 07:30 PM.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

i think when i get the car running and driving again and i get some extra money im gonna get a set of 15x8 rims and some 225/45/15 tires... should help a little with the traction

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

hey guys got a question too! will a vw mk3 rims fits our festy? it comes with a 4X100 bolt pattern and it was 14"...do i need some spacers or it will just directly fit?thanks! and 25horseplay what brand or kind of rims you've got? they were nice!
                            Last edited by bjanxi; 01-15-2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bjanxi View Post
                              hey guys got a question too! will a vw mk3 rims fits our festy? it comes with a 4X100 bolt pattern and it was 14"...do i need some spacers or it will just directly fit?thanks! and 25horseplay what brand or kind of rims you've got? they were nice!
                              nope they wont fit. you can do a capri hub swap (4x100) and then they will go on, but depending which wheels they are, you might also need spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                                i think when i get the car running and driving again and i get some extra money im gonna get a set of 15x8 rims and some 225/45/15 tires... should help a little with the traction
                                let me know when you want to buy those tires. i have 2 225/45r15 ventus rs3's i never used. i bought them but decided i didnt want to run such a wide tire

Comment

Working...
                                X