X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sam
    replied
    Robotkarate, you mentioned you used the caddy fronts. How's the length comparison to the coilover fronts of raceland. Did you still have to re-drill the holes to fit the hub.

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    If you want a kit built let me know. Pm or text 812 454 5294

Leave a comment:

• CyberEric
    replied
    Any updates Mike?

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    I think i have all my parts in now. I will be uploading new pictures this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• likeJIF
    replied
    Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
    I will be taking much better pictures of the advanced kit and what all you must do to make it fit the festiva. I almost have all the parts in. Stay tuned.
    Patiently waiting!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    I will be taking much better pictures of the advanced kit and what all you must do to make it fit the festiva. I almost have all the parts in. Stay tuned.

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    FYI i just ordered the entire kit and as of today 02/09/18 the kit ran me $600.29 everything shipped to my door.

Leave a comment:

• Serafancho
    replied
    Very solid write up. Really appreciate your guys time for these.

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    replied
    The last kit that i got in are pretty nice. I will be placing another order this winter so i hope to find just the front this time. Unless i use the bottom of the rear to make mounts as will has said.

Leave a comment:

• RobotKarate
    replied
    I got the Caddy kit which was just the fronts from Hot Tuning so I only have the springs and litttle top hats from SW speed left over now.

Leave a comment:

• TWFodor
    replied
    I ended up selling my rear coilovers from the kit to a local guy for $80. Took a while, but it was worth the wait

Leave a comment:

• william
    replied
    Cut the bottom off the mk3 rears and make transmission mounts . That's about all i know or keep them for a lifted offroad festiva.

Leave a comment:

• RobotKarate
    replied
    Is there any reason to keep the leftover parts from the VW coils or southwest speed kit? I'm cleaning out the garage of clutter and need the space.

Leave a comment:

• Eviljimchicken
    replied
    It really blows my mind that I saw these cars in person a few days ago.

Leave a comment:

• ThisVelologist
    replied
    Stock vs Advanced on the Tail of the Dragon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X