Any interest in a new part for the advanced suspension? Rear spring bushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grimler670 View Post
    Are you still taking orders for these, if so I would love to get three sets any color is fine with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am! It will be a while yet (2 months maybe) before i start making them again but i will add you to the list!
    Originally posted by skeeters_keeper View Post
    Beat my car around the track on Sat with the tophats on, and then drove 31 hours across the country home (Wilcox, AZ to Amherst, VA). I haven't had them out to check them but everything seems great! I do think there is a bit less road noise from the rear, which is awesome and means they are doing to job of helping to isolate vibrations from the body.
    Thanks Ryan!
    Sounds great!
    My set survived 29k towing a heavy trailer, some of that over super rough roads in Alaska, the Yukon and Quebec. i think my rear axle was at about 1200 pounds for most of the trip but i would have to double check. I havent had them out to check over closely yet but they still feel good to drive

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in on a soft pair in blue

Comment

I would like 2 sets please.
        1 40A Black and Clear
        1 40 A Black and Green
        Thanks

Comment

I will be interested in 1x set yellow and black (40A)
          im in Brisbane Australia ?
          Last edited by SLAMMMED 121; 09-22-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Add me for 1 set, blue/black (40A)

Comment

Thanks guys! Ill add you to the list. Slammed 121- i have shipped bushings to australia before, shipping just costs a little more is all. Once im ready ill get you a quote.

Comment

I would like a set too please. Black 40A

I'm in Adelaide Australia

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
                Last edited by N47H4NI3L; 09-28-2018, 04:57 AM. Reason: Added location

Comment

I would like one set. Black is fine, soft. Shipping to Louisville KY 40213. PM me with paypal info and final price. No hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by N47H4NI3L View Post

I'm in Adelaide Australia

Originally posted by zoe60 View Post
                    I would like one set. Black is fine, soft. Shipping to Louisville KY 40213. PM me with paypal info and final price. No hurry.
                    Sure thing, ill add you both to the list and ill message you when i am ready to make yours, Thanks! It will be a little bit yet before i start on these again, if anyone doesnt use the forum much and would like me to contact them by email or some other method when i am ready send me that info in a private message. So far i have only had one guy who asked for 2 sets and hasnt signed in since, but its taken a while to hear back from some others.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
                      Sure thing, ill add you both to the list and ill message you when i am ready to make yours, Thanks! It will be a little bit yet before i start on these again, if anyone doesnt use the forum much and would like me to contact them by email or some other method when i am ready send me that info in a private message. So far i have only had one guy who asked for 2 sets and hasnt signed in since, but its taken a while to hear back from some others.

[emoji106]

Comment

Comment

Id like one set as well. black,soft. Thanks

Comment

Hello Ryan, I would like 2 sets/pairs in black. You can pm me whenever you have a chance. I can send payment via Pay Pal as soon as you give me the word.
                            Rick
                            '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
                            '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
                            '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Update on the rear strut bushings. I didn't work on them all last summer because I was gone and I had said I would make them as soon as I got back in the fall. When I got back in the fall I got really busy trying to take care of some family health stuff, only managed to get a few sets out and had to stop being on the fb page and forum so much. That was supposed to end this past week and I told people I would start getting them out quickly in the spring. However its not done, looks like I will still be quite busy for a while yet. I want to get these made and out to you guys but I haven't been able to take the time to do it. So I have come up with a plan: I should be able to make around 10 pairs a month and I will just ship them 10 pairs at a time or so to Ben at the festiva store. If i ship 10 pairs in a box to him that saves me probably 9hrs each time(45hrs for the 50 on my list) and makes it much more do-able for me. The shipping should work out a little cheaper that way and then Ben will just add his his shipping cost from him to you and whatever is fair for his time. It feels a little unfair since i sort of promised these to you guys for a certain price but I do want to be able to actually get them out to people. If your not happy about it or really want specific colours just wait until everyone else on the list is done and there is stock in the festiva store waiting to be sold and I will make yours and ship them to you. That will be a while yet though. I have 5 pairs to ship out next week to someone and then 49 pairs on my list to make, so thats at least 5 months. I will send Ben probably 45 or so pairs of black and clear standard ones first since they are easiest and quickest for me to do and then I will send him a bunch of the requested coloured ones off my list. I am sorry for how long this has been delayed. I appreciate no one getting mad at me (yet) and I will try to get a few of these made every week.

Comment

Another 10 pairs of bushings are getting shipped to the festiva store! We are up to bushing #120 already! Another 60 bushings to go to complete my order list, 2/3 of the way there. If you requested bushings in this thread or messaged me on the forum remember to check your inbox once in a while as Ben will be messaging you on here. Thanks again for all your patience guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X