No announcement yet.

time for paint and bodywork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey man this is so far my fav build i cant wait to see it all dont and c what kind of times u run at the track
    Last edited by mikeycar500; 12-14-2009, 05:12 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
    \/\_____________FORD
    FOREVER

Comment

• Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• looks awesome!!!! keep going

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Sweetness.

Comment

• Got some of the basic wiring done. Still need to connect it under the dash though.
            Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

Comment

• ^ what is that? a multiplexer?
              it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Comment

• ms relay board

Comment

• holy crap dude... such a good thread, you kept me up way past my bed time... looks sweet and kick butt that you kept at er, this far! good luck
                  light a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the night.
                  light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.:faroah:

Comment

• ugh im tired of staring at wiring diagrams

Way too many cars

Comment

• yea that gets old... very nice build by the way I think it will be awesome when it is done.
                      Last edited by LightWeight; 12-15-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• when im trying to find somthing in a wiring diagram, its like playing "wheres waldo" lol.... but then when i find it im all happy.... looks great

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Didnt get much accomplished this weekend I cant stand the cold.

Got the coil bracket/disty block off made. Pretty much all of the wires are run except for the crank sensor and I need to find a IAT sensor. That should hopefully be all of the wiring needed to make it run. After that its all of the gauges, turbo timer, and other goodies im adding.

Way too many cars

Comment

• nice work on the bracket/blockoff plate.

Comment

• sweet looks good how much longer till its done?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• Thanks my dad did most of it though. It's going to be awhile it. Might be ready to fire in a week or 2 but there's still a lot I haven't started on. Also the crank for dads quest is back from the machine shop. So if they actually got it right this time ill be putting that back together this weekend.

Edit: woot 500th post only took me 4 years
                                Last edited by shorestiva; 12-22-2009, 09:12 PM.

Way too many cars

Comment

Working...
                                X