No announcement yet.

time for paint and bodywork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave up on trying to figure out how the lines on this go and took it back out.

Finally got my hoist back so time to get the motor ready to go back in.

old and junk

new and awesome

Also started on the doors. Still waitin on the freakin buffer so I can't stick the handles and locks in yet

A few more things in.
    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Man that car is going to be sweet. I can help you with this.

sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Hope this helps !

sigpic

Comment

• this is so amazing to watch...i'd be nice to make a little video of the resto in entirety after it's all done...you still planning on the charcoal hood and bumpers?--the color combo, not excited about it at first, is growing on me quite a bit...

i would love to be able to do this to my festiva (when i get one:sad11

Comment

• Thanks fresh but im just going to cap them off. Its all part of the evap system and ive already removed the charcoal canister and solenoids.

I was going to do a charcoal hood but I started looking at this old pic from before the deer and decided to go back to that.

Way too many cars

Comment

• I love the dedication that your putting into your festiva!

I forever subscribe to this forum read!
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

• looking good keep it up!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• great work :thumbright:

Comment

• Its looking really sharp this think will look like it just rolled off the factory floor when your done.

I want to do the same thing one day when things settle down and I have time to work on the festy more

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                    92 GL - parts car
                    97 aspire - parts car
                    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

• Its not so much dedication as I have too much free time. Also I keep saying might as well do this while im in here. This all started as a respray and clutch/flywheel replacement.

This is starting to drive me crazy. I keep trying to put things back in then realize that im missing something or I forgot to order something. So im kinda stuck until I hit the junkyard saturday. And of course its been raining for the past few days so its going to be one giant mudhole there. :cussing:

Way too many cars

Comment

• ^^ That's still dedication! Not just replacing a part that is broke....you have went beyond the "don't fix it until its broken" quote.
                        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

• This is such an epic thread. I can't wait to see more updates because I know the work will be just as good as it's been up to this point. Keep us updated!!!
                          -Caleb
                          Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
                          So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• true true im just just tired of all my cars being beat up and held together with zip ties.

Finished soldering the stim for the megasquirt.

Just need to trim all the leads.

Also got some things I needed at the junkyard today. Ended up sinking halfway to my knees in mud but was able to find almost everything I needed.
                            Last edited by shorestiva; 08-15-2009, 04:57 PM.

Way too many cars

Comment

• Oh my ! Looks complicated ! Hope it came with instructions.
                              sigpic

Comment

• ^nope you just wing it :lol: looks good, keep it up

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X