No announcement yet.

Festiva progression thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll do the photoshop for you, but I'm telling you, it's ultimate rice. Shoop on it's way.

Edit: Uploading now
    Last edited by pr0nst4r; 10-26-2009, 07:48 PM.
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by pr0nst4r View Post
      I'll do the photoshop for you, but I'm telling you, it's ultimate rice. Shoop on it's way.
      Cool deal. I just wanna see what it looks like. I just don't think the bronze is doing enough for the wheels. Maybe I'll repaint that part gold?
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• There ya go:

Edit: The more I look at it, the more I realize that if you did that, it would negate the blood, sweat and tears you've poured into this car a little bit.

Edit2: "Yeah, it's a nice car, but it has purple wheels" - Me

Edit3: It looks like the kind of thing I see on Hondas around here. There might even be one with a similar paint scheme.
        Last edited by pr0nst4r; 10-26-2009, 07:56 PM.
        -Caleb
        So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• I would go with DriverOnes ideal. The purple wheels aren't right, and will ruin the that nice looking festy.

'89 Ford Festiva LX :fred:
          '12 Ford Focus

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
            Cool deal. I just wanna see what it looks like. I just don't think the bronze is doing enough for the wheels. Maybe I'll repaint that part gold?
            How about E30 BMW factory BBSs painted gold? That'd probably be hot. They're 4x100 and 15"s, plus they can be had for cheap.
            -Caleb

Comment

• Personally, I think this is so HOT!!

The lip on the rear wheel is lighter because of the sunlight in the original picture, but ideally they'd be a solid color, however would look like this in that sunlight. You can kind of see where it's doing it on the edge of the front wheel too.
              -Caleb

Comment

• Much better than the purple.

'12 Ford Focus

Comment

• I think it actually makes it look fast standing still a little bit.
                  -Caleb

Comment

• Just for kicks, try it the same color as the car.

'12 Ford Focus

Comment

• I actually already have it done...

... and it hurts my eyes.
                      Last edited by pr0nst4r; 10-26-2009, 08:22 PM.
                      -Caleb

Comment

• Gotta be honest. I love the wheels that purple color. Just not with the color your car is now.
                        We must have posted at the same time. I like it like that but it needs the chrome ring.
                        Heres another challenge for you... Leave the spokes green make the center and outer ring chrome and then make them black
                        Last edited by MONSOON; 10-26-2009, 08:41 PM.
                        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                        - Unknown
                        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

• I personally don't like painted wheels in these kinds of colors. I think the gold is acceptable though, but Lane will do what he will. I'm just here to show him how bad it will look.
                          -Caleb

Comment

• Yeah theres no way Id completely paint them. Id do spokes only I think.
                            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                            - Unknown
                            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

• Personally, if one was to stick with the daisies, I would leave them as is.
                              -Caleb

Comment

• Just got to see all the pics since the comp. at work sucks. I actually do like how they look purple, but think I'll go with gold. Heck, since I've already painted them I can just change the color every week if I want!
                                Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for all the photoshops Pr0nst4r!
                                Last edited by lanemeyer14; 10-26-2009, 11:23 PM.
                                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
                                X