My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    Got my brand new clutch master cylinder in the other day and got some time to bleed the system out today

There's a couple minor things to touch up.... like adjusting the pushrod.... but overall I'm really happy with it
    Good work.

Sent from the depths of hell.
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Put about 150kms on it today, first day of driving in 6 months and the first day of daily driving duty in 1-1/2 years.... Felt good to drive it again so I had to give it a much needed bath

And I had to take a better late night pic lol

Last edited by Damkid; 04-23-2014, 12:31 AM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Man your car looks good. All the hard work paid off big.

Comment

• Thanks buddy, I think it's ready to hit up some meets this year so if you hear of any from other forums even **cough** MIPOC **cough** let me know lol

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Thanks buddy, I think it's ready to hit up some meets this year so if you hear of any from other forums even **cough** MIPOC **cough** let me know lol
            Hahaha. I have been thinking about setting something up especially since my Festy is so close to being finished. Also, I have been meaning to ask. The grill on your car, is that and 88-89 grill that you cut the center out of or something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by gergorian View Post
              Hahaha. I have been thinking about setting something up especially since my Festy is so close to being finished. Also, I have been meaning to ask. The grill on your car, is that and 88-89 grill that you cut the center out of or something else?
              You mean the stock grille or the new one in the pic?

The stock grille was actually a 90-93 style with the centre cut out

The one in the newest pics is a 121 grille, only modified to clear the rad :lol: but the outside appearance hasn't been altered

Comment

• Ah, ok. I forgot you went to the 121 headlights and grill. I mean the one in your sig. I ask because I have an 88-89 grill that I cut the center out of to mimic yours.

Comment

• Ah ok cool lol I think it's easier to do the center cutout mod on the 88-89 style, but this one was certainly a 90-93 style originally, although I didn't do the work myself

I need to update my sig actually... Maybe I'll wait till I go for a drive without the hood to take some fresh pics haha

Comment

• Ok. I need to do some repairing to mine after I cut the center out. Then I just need to paint it and install it.

Comment

• If I wasn't worried about "what if something happens to the 121 grille" I'd offer up my old grille, but at this point I'm not sure if I wanna part with it or not

Comment

If I wasn't worried about "what if something happens to the 121 grille" I'd offer up my old grille, but at this point I'm not sure if I wanna part with it or not
                        Its all good. If you do end up getting rid of it let me know.

Comment

• You got it buddy

Comment

• Looking good Chris
                            -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• good to see your actually driving it again! This means the madness will once again consume you!
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Thanks guys and yes Charlie, I'm getting motivation again for upgrades lol but I'm gunna focus on paying off some debt while I just simply enjoy some much much needed time driving the car for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X