No announcement yet.

My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well.... i didn't think it uploaded the last time i tried it :lol: thanks for posting it for me Maxim!!

And i can't wait for the driving videos

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• this is incredible
      the noise that this car is going to produce with that v6 is going to be soooooo out of place comming out of a festiva!!!

all the best with the rest of the swap

Comment

• congrats man coolest thing i have seen yet
        the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
        \/\_____________FORD
        FOREVER

Comment

• Thank you guys! now i just need to tidy up the wiring :lol: i loosely ran some wires just to hear it run, so i'll be re-doing those few wires and putting the interior back together

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• whattt nice work man persistent with the project its about to be spring and that thing is springing to life looking forward to see it run the 1/4 good luck
            93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
            RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
            RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

• Be careful you dont want to put your wiring harness on fire like I did on my car.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• Its alive !!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Good work!! Cant wait to see it drive and hear it with exhaust! And run for a lil longer!
                  IF ONE FESTI IS GOOD THEN TWO IS BETTER!

93 L TEAL ( this winter new paint) full 2.25" exaust w/flowmaster 2 chamber! all black interoir! coil overs and aspire swap in the wings and 14" jetta mk3 alloy wheels! bp+t on the way!

Comment

• Those Mercedes and BMW's won't know what hit 'em. Rev on!
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by slacka_6 View Post
                      Good work!! Cant wait to see it drive and hear it with exhaust! And run for a lil longer!
                      On the weekend i'll be installing the millenia manifold i picked up so i can run it for a bit longer and get a better video

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                      Those Mercedes and BMW's won't know what hit 'em. Rev on!
                      :evil4::evil4:

Comment

• How i started tonight

How i ended tonight

A nice millenia manifold so now no more intake clearance issues

I also drilled this hole to run my wires nice and hidden

Comment

• Wow, that really helps get it away from the MC, looks good.
                          '90 LX

Comment

• Ya the only problem with the millenia manifold is where the vacuum line is for the brake booster (which you can see in the pic), i had to beat the firewall and i still wouldn't be able to get the hose off with taking the intake off

Comment

• does the vac hose nipple thread into the manifold? if not maybe you could thread it with some npt threads and get a 90 degree fitting in there with a hose barb on it.
                              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                                does the vac hose nipple thread into the manifold? if not maybe you could thread it with some npt threads and get a 90 degree fitting in there with a hose barb on it.
                                i was thinking something along those lines, i don't like how it is right now so i will see about getting an elbow to put in there

Comment

Working...
                                X