My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShagFestiva View Post
    sweet man congratulations you've been workin hard. Can't wait to see a vid maybe try uploading to youtube?
    I haven't tried but thats a good idea, i'll see if that works

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Good news and bad new........ the good news....... IT FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!

Bad news is photobucket keeps freezing on me every time i try to load the video...

Better than the reverse: Good photobucket and frozen up engine!

Good deal Chris!! (Don't drink too much beer before you finish.)

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        IT FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!
        :wav: I can't wait for the video.
        '90 LX

Comment

• Karl i'm all done working on it today so i'm safe to drink a case

Youtube doesn't want to upload my video either... hmmm must be something with my computer, i'll keep trying though
          Last edited by Damkid; 03-07-2010, 04:40 PM.

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Hey congrats Chris !!! I can't wait to this beast on the road.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
              Just a little over 3 months from empty engine bay to...

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
              the good news....... IT FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!
              Very good!
              Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
              '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
              '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

• That's quicker than the automakers to design a new production vehicle
                ~Austin
                Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• mmmmmmm klze

VIDS NOW!!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                    mmmmmmm klze

VIDS NOW!!!!
                    I keep trying but everytime i try uploading my vid, it gets to 60% then stops, freezes up and shuts my window down. POS computers lol

Comment

• congrats man, you should upload it to youtube though, I ALWAYS have issues with photobucket's videos.

I started tackling my wiring today, its not too bad, wish it was like when I did my BP harnesses, I took it all out and then went inside and did it up. this one I'm doing with everything still plugged in because I don't want to forget where something plugs in.
                      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• good job chris you should get fotm!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                          congrats man, you should upload it to youtube though, I ALWAYS have issues with photobucket's videos.

I started tackling my wiring today, its not too bad, wish it was like when I did my BP harnesses, I took it all out and then went inside and did it up. this one I'm doing with everything still plugged in because I don't want to forget where something plugs in.
                          I'm not sure if the 626 harness is different then my probe harness but i only needed to splice into 4 wires on the probe harness, "on/start" power to sensors, dist, and injectors, and constant power to the ECU, i found the wiring very simple once i understood the harness

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                          good job chris you should get fotm!!!!
                          :lol: one day i'll put it up for FOTM

Comment

• I want to use as much as the 626 harness as possible, and I'm using the 626 cluster so its just a tad different for me.
                            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Where i used as much of the festiva harness as possible and it sure worked very well for me hopefully yours goes as smooth as mine did

Comment

• so far so good, I plan on having mine all done minus axles by next Sunday. I am still deciding on what I want to do about axles, I am having my friend weld me up a pair so I can drive it for the time being, and I am probably going to pick up another trans and rebuild it with an M-factory LSD for the Capri Axles.

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X