X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet idea with drilling the hole!!!! i think im gonna do that to my car

......... gone to drill hole.....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Here's tonights progress

I started by finishing tucking the festiva wiring behind the fender

I still need to finish up the V6 harness though but here's basically how the engine bay will look

then i started on making my rad piping

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Looks good man!
        ........... With a lever long enough and a place to stand, you could move the world..........

..................Build thread.................http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29547

Comment

• That thing looks great!But need more updates at one time to satisfy the craving. lol

Comment

• Any new stuff?? I know only been two days, but you do crazy stuff in two days.

Comment

• :lol: thanks tony, nothing new yet, i've been trying to spend some time making the hydro to cable clutch adapters, although tonight i did put the carpet back in my car as a start to putting the interior back together

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• I need to tear my interior out as soon as I get mine running, so I can start on some rust repair and I want to bedliner coat the floors and up the pillars and strut towers.
                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Finished welding the passenger side rad pipe tonight, i'll be grinding down the welds tomorrow and cleaning it all up nice for paint

I also picked up a nice shiny intake pipe that i'll be putting on tomorrwo so i can let it run longer for a better video

Comment

• looks great i used copper pluming in mine lol... im gonna change it one day....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• The wiring so close to the strut tower concerns me. That's an incredibly high traffic area for such sensitive wiring. Is there any way you can extend that wiring to at least go over the tire area? I mean, debris, rocks... Even if you blow a tire, it could be catastrophic.
                      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• ever thought about turboing it?? lmao you know how sick thatd be?? but i dont think theres enough room for a turbo unless you make a specialty eurotiva rear turbo :thumbleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by 92festie View Post
                          ever thought about turboing it?? lmao you know how sick thatd be?? but i dont think theres enough room for a turbo unless you make a specialty eurotiva rear turbo :thumbleft:
                          Cut out the spare tire location, flip it over, weld it back in place, surround the inverted cover with a frame to raise the hatch floor, drop your carpet back down, and you have a LOT of room for the turbo setup, and room for maybe a 2nd oil pump to keep oil from pooling in the turbo. Oh, and take the spare, put a Walmart clock in the middle, hang it on your wall, and you now have one of the coolest, ugliest wall decorations in your house. :-D
                          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                            Cut out the spare tire location, flip it over, weld it back in place, surround the inverted cover with a frame to raise the hatch floor, drop your carpet back down, and you have a LOT of room for the turbo setup, and room for maybe a 2nd oil pump to keep oil from pooling in the turbo. Oh, and take the spare, put a Walmart clock in the middle, hang it on your wall, and you now have one of the coolest, ugliest wall decorations in your house. :-D
                            lmao :laughing3: hahaha thats frikin hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                              The wiring so close to the strut tower concerns me. That's an incredibly high traffic area for such sensitive wiring. Is there any way you can extend that wiring to at least go over the tire area? I mean, debris, rocks... Even if you blow a tire, it could be catastrophic.
                              Its only the angle of the camera that makes the wiring look close, the wiring is basically in the stock location so it will be just fine

I attached the fan to my rad and test fitted it and well, here's some pics

Tight like the virgin mary pushing out baby jesus lol

And here's how it effects my grille

Just not quite enough room so here's what i decided to do about it

Started by taping off a strip

then taking my grinder to it and cutting it off, and here's how much i cut

and now it fits so much better

I also test fitted the bumper to make sure it won't have any clearance issues which it doesn't

I also made up a throttle cable bracket

Then painted and installed

Comment

• Awesome!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X