• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats what you think!
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Is this turbo up and running at a decent amount of boost, or is that another project that still needs to be finished?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
      -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

• Originally posted by bhazard View Post
        Thats what you think!
        Dude, my suspension is dampening adjustable as well as coil-overs, so i can stiffen up the ride quite nicely if i choose to, so with the suspension being good, what else can you suggest for traction besides tires to replace the old weather cracked POS ones i had on at FM5??

Originally posted by timmay89 View Post
        Is this turbo up and running at a decent amount of boost, or is that another project that still needs to be finished?
        Umm the megasquirt is to run the turbo, once the P5 is out of the garage (which should be in a week or two) then the festiva gets all the attention

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Well, I have 250lb coilovers in the back on AGX's and turned all the way up I cant push down on the car. Even with the 205's 1st and 2nd are pretty much useless. And you have like 8 more cylindaz, nawz, squirtin, etc...
          91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

• Well I figure i won't use the nitrous until 2nd or 3rd gear anyway, it's mainly for the last half of the track when I'll have solid traction lol

I only plan on running 10psi at first and a decent set of tires, most likely some sort of street drag radials, and go from there
            Last edited by Damkid; 11-17-2011, 05:44 PM.

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
              Well I figure i won't use the nitrous until 2nd or 3rd gear anyway, it's mainly for the last half of the track when I'll have solid traction lol

I only plan on running 10psi at first and a decent set of tires, most likely some sort of street drag radials, and go from there
              You are going to by FLYING down that track! When are you planning on going to the tracks? Next spring, or before then?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
              -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

• ^^spring time is when it hits the track again

Comment

• I HIGHLY recommend the Toyo Proxes T1R's for that. They get sticky FAST.
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• That's actually the tire I was considering buying

Comment

• Blown tranny
                      91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

• nitrous is like having a piggy bank in your car... each time you push the button, you have to make a payment... but in this case you cant open the bottom and get your money out when you want...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                          I HIGHLY recommend the Toyo Proxes T1R's for that. They get sticky FAST.
                          I've got them on my Stiva and they are very good and they stick very well

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• So there's been a screw up with shipping and the MS made it to Singapore and back and now it's on it's way to me, again

And I've ordered a wideband

I was talking with a buddy of mine and if I can get my Festiva up and going by the 19th, I can get a free dyno run

Comment

• So there's been a screw up with shipping and the MS made it to Singapore and back and now it's on it's way to me, again

And I've ordered a wideband

I was talking with a buddy of mine and if I can get my Festiva up and going by the 19th, I can get a free dyno run

Comment

• Wideband sounds like a must. I hope you get it going by the 19th!

Comment

Working...
                                X