My KLZE Festiva Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
    ya but then i have to go in to the usa and pick one up or get it shipped... i dont have a passport or money to do that lol...
    I wander what i could do with the spare one i got in my garage :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
      Bring it to Spring Ohiostiva and give it to me!
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• Just look for an EGT tranny (G25M-R) and buy an adapter from Damkid to convert it from hydro to cable.

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        Or I can pick it up from you when I go to your home :p to have a spare one.
        Last edited by Maxtiva; 01-16-2010, 06:13 PM.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6˝ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• nah those plans are junk... you need to bring it to the westiva meet and give it to me lol jk....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Hey Chris you should start a group buy for those adaptor I'm sure you can have a lot of order for this (Marcus, Greg, Kemp, etc)

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6˝ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
              Hey Chris you should start a group buy for those adaptor I'm sure you can have a lot of order for this (Marcus, Greg, Kemp, etc)
              I'll start another thread to see who would want one

I did a little bit to the car today since it's been a while since i worked on it

I started by measuring for the engine mount and cut some steel to use for it, now i just need to drill 2 holes and weld it together

I also cut away part of the frame for knotching it and now i just need to weld in some new steel

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• I just made a deal tonight for a 94' probe GT 5 speed, the perfect donor car, for $150, it still runs and has a fairly new centreforce clutch the only parts i'll need after this is a rad

Comment

• Nice score !!!

Comment

• thats an awesome steal its nice having every thing you need at your fingertips
                    93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                    RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                    RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
                      Just look for an EGT tranny (G25M-R) .
                      Doesnt the g5 come in the egt?

Comment

• There is a G5M-R (90-91) and G25M-R (92-96) But I'm not sure for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                          I just made a deal tonight for a 94' probe GT 5 speed, the perfect donor car, for $150, it still runs and has a fairly new centreforce clutch the only parts i'll need after this is a rad
                          Thats my kind of deal!! Nothing makes a swap easier than a donor
                          93 festiva aka "the sexy"
                          04 blown GT stang
                          99 wrangler (in the middle of a 5.2 swap)

Comment

• Well the deal didn't go as planned, the guy upped the price on me, pissed me off but still a good deal so i bit my lip and well... here it is, ready to be stripped :evil4::evil4:

Comment

• Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                              you need to bring it to the westiva meet
                              Now there's a good idea!
                              Ian
                              Calgary AB, Canada
                              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• what's wrong with the car? ^^
                                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X