Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by festyfreak39 View Post
    Does it help with road noise????
    Mostly tire noise, but yes, I did notice an improvement particularly on smoother roads and at speed. In other cars, the tires are very audible at highway speeds... but I can barely hear mine at all. It's hard to tell in the city mostly because my suspension is pretty firm (175lbs 8" F / 150lbs 8" R) and it gets bouncy/rattly. I may do a second coat pretty soon just because the gallon cans are large and the stuff doesn't weigh all that much.
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

• Finally got my GL Sport Interior installed! I've been hunting down this stuff for over two years, and thanks to Dan and Ian, I'm finally hooked up!

We had to change valve covers because of some massive cracks and oil leaks. I like the silver aluminum look though... it's very sleeper style.

Product of Germany... no MPH whatsoever. Good thing my math skills are decent for miles conversions.

New 2.5" cat-back with high flow cat, resonator, and sleeper-style muffler!

Check out how big that puppy is hahaha. So quiet when cruising, I love it!

Comment

• hey aaron what rad r u using in your car and if u spend any amount of time under boost does your car over heat thanks
        the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
        \/\_____________FORD
        FOREVER

Comment

• Stock Festiva automatic brand new. Thermostat, hoses, coolant, and such are all new too. It doesn't have any heat transfer issues... but I have a slim fan installed on the front to help in the city and such. Dunno if that has anything to do with it, probably though. On the highway, it runs much cooler than the city of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
            Stock Festiva automatic brand new. Thermostat, hoses, coolant, and such are all new too. It doesn't have any heat transfer issues... but I have a slim fan installed on the front to help in the city and such. Dunno if that has anything to do with it, probably though. On the highway, it runs much cooler than the city of course.
            Hows it running? feel fast? does it go as fast as it looks haha.

Comment

• ^^its missing 2 cylinders though haha JK Aaron, looks awesome and very clean install!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                ^^its missing 2 cylinders though haha JK Aaron, looks awesome and very clean install!!
                silly Damkid, v6's are soccer moms, and gentlemen with trucks that fancy their siblings.

Comment

• Can't wait to see this car in person!

-Scott
                  Aqua 93 L
                  Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                  White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Hows it running? feel fast? does it go as fast as it looks haha.
                    It runs quite well... even though the turbo is pretty much toast. There will be a Walbro 255 and a VJ11 being installed mid-next-week to fix those issues though, along with a Corksport Chipped ECU to keep the fuel going to 16psi once I get some gauges and a boost controller. THEN it will be as fast as it looks haha.

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                    ^^its missing 2 cylinders though haha JK Aaron, looks awesome and very clean install!!
                    Well you're missing a couple PSI yourself, now aren't you, Chris?

Originally posted by leapin View Post
                    Can't wait to see this car in person!
                    Soon enough, bud! I'll be in town for wheels and tires sooner rather than later, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by leapin View Post
                      Can't wait to see this car in person!
                      Add me to that list. I'll probably have to wait until July though.
                      Ian
                      Calgary AB, Canada
                      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Id kill for that cluster, I'm a Canadian... eh... that would be perfect for me SELL NAO!

Comment

• Then you'll like this one.... I've got something that goes faster than Aaron's....

I think my cluster is from the Philippines... no mph... and goes up to 180kph (which converts to 112mph). The odometer is now pushing 360000km!
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

Id kill for that cluster, I'm a Canadian... eh... that would be perfect for me SELL NAO!
                            Ebay Germany, bro. Use Google Chrome and Translate and it will be yours soon enough!

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                            Then you'll like this one.... I've got something that goes faster than Aaron's....
                            I think my cluster is from the Philippines... no mph... and goes up to 180kph (which converts to 112mph). The odometer is now pushing 360000km!
                            So get that turbo on there and we'll see just how fast you can really go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
                              So get that turbo on there and we'll see just how fast you can really go!
                              Patience grasshopper....

Sent from somewhere west of here!
                              Ian
                              Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

• VJ11 received in the mail along with my new Walbro 255LPH. These will be going in with the Corksport ECU probably Tuesday or Wednesday. After that, it'll be new tires, wheels, and some gauges before we crank up to 16psi and 200WHP!

Comment

Working...
                                X