The Adventures of Nancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powerstiva View Post
    I love the way that you redid the back into a SUV style trunk!!!!
    Thanks! I like it a lot! I plan on redoing it and makeing it even better.

Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
    Congrats on getting it running, I know how it feels to see your Festy sitting dead in the yard for months. Love the white and love the Stylus bumper cover, gotta get me one of those.
    Yeah it made me sad to see it just rotting in the parking spot. Even my wife was getting sad!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
      Yes sir I know Archer, he is a good guy! He came up to look at the Capri a couple weeks ago.

I'm just under 2 hours from Louisville, but I'm down there on a regular basis. My office is located in Louisville, so on occasion they have me come down there. I will let you and Archer know when I'll be down there and we can have a little mini meet! You guys will have to come up next time we have an Indy meet.
      heck yea imonly 3 hrs from indy im game

Comment

Congratz, Charlie!!

Will be good to see the old gal running again. Made me sad to think of her sitting there lifeless. Should meet up with you soon.

-Joe
        White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
        White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
        1988 LX 5-speed
        ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Working...
        X