No announcement yet.

Quest for More Power and More Traction! BP+T + AWD Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Sunday in oct besides the first...lets go. plus i want to look at some BP related things on your car
    Last edited by FastOrBust; 09-26-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• ok man, things may have settled some in the female chasing department, which means more time to work on the festiva. I will keep you updated as far as a mini meet goes. I want to tack up my mounting brackets and then go see Josh and have him burn them together really well.
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
        ok man, things may have settled some in the female chasing department, which means more time to work on the festiva. I will keep you updated as far as a mini meet goes. Found a girl that actually volunteered to help work on the car!

I want to tack up my mounting brackets and then go see Josh and have him burn them together really well, along with the mini-sub frames for the A-arms
        (edit attempt lol)
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Awww yeah a gear head chick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• How much different are your mouts from a regular BP/g series swap?

Comment

• A bit, trans sits differently I think. it is clocked differently I believe. I wouldn't be able to tell unless I put it side by side though. I am also going to have to make a custom cross member / skid plate to protect the trans.

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Update? This is really motivational stuff.
                91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                14 C7 Z51

Comment

• seriously any updates on this thing!!! im really lookin forward to seein how she runs!!
                  -1991 L 238k AC/Cruise Josh's future DD from neanderpaul, the clean slate!

-1991 GL 171k AC/Rust free Jake's future DD (thanks kevin!)

-1993 L B6T swapped auto(thanks rob!) 88k was 123whp 15.8 at 87mph currently undergoing surgery

-1989 LX crazy project car you'll all see one day! (hopefully fm8 )

Have one hydro g and xr2 mid shaft for sale super cheap! PM me!

we have owned 10 of these cars to date and we're only 20 hahah.. call it an obsession!

Comment

• Scrap ? Is this for sale yet?
                    New build on the way .

Comment

• Re: Quest for More Power and More Traction! BP+T + AWD Build Thread

The last time I talked to him it sat in his garage untouched for a while

Comment

• Quest for More Power and More Traction! BP+T + AWD Build Thread

Just saw the references of me on here thanks jerks! Aaron if you dump this project and let go of it for free lmk, ill be by with a trailer in a heartbeat!

Comment

• Man, I'm so glad somebody has tried this! I was talking about doing it a few years ago, but I wanted a gtr trans for taking at least a few launches. Then I moved, and gave up on cars for awhile. Car hunting now, you've inspired me to get back into this! Finish it! You're so close!
                          Of course the red makes it go faster..

Comment

• Originally posted by ch33z3x View Post
                            Man, I'm so glad somebody has tried this! I was talking about doing it a few years ago, but I wanted a gtr trans for taking at least a few launches. Then I moved, and gave up on cars for awhile. Car hunting now, you've inspired me to get back into this! Finish it! You're so close!
                            check out my build. links in my signature
                            1991 stiva.

Comment

• I think I've lit a fire up under his a** by having him help me with my car.

Comment

• im waiting for the for sale post, cash in hand! j/k

Comment

Working...
                                X