No announcement yet.

Quest for More Power and More Traction! BP+T + AWD Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no updates lol. been uber busy with work, working late nights. I've also been sick too and I have a testing trip up in Ann Arbor MI that we are leaving at 3 am to get to and then coming right home so its going to be an insane day. Luckily I have the week off between Christmas and New Years, except for that Tuesday. I plan on devoting that time to the Festy.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• one more day and you get to spend some up close and personal time working on the Festie
      1991 stiva.

Comment

• Yessir!

Although I am hoping to spend some up close and personal time with others too. I'll try and get a good mix going lol. Too bad I cut the back floor out, I could fold down the seat and kill two birds with one stone
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

• hahahahehehehe that's so wrong.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Make sure the birds ain't on the protected list!!

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• whats the word? ..its 1-3-12
              1991 stiva.

Comment

• Scrapped
                91GL BP/F3A with boost
                13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• He bought a honda
                  -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• i heard he decided to do a rhd swap instead with lsjuan and fwd trans from a malibu

Comment

• Small block chevy. Honda trans. Vtec
                      91GL BP/F3A with boost
                      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• geo 3 cyl with propeller
                        1991 stiva.

Comment

• did not touch it... spent my time off actually having a social life for once... and then the last day relaxing and fighting a cold...

now its sub zero temperatures... gotta get my priorities straight again...

Facebook Me!

Comment

• Soap opera...
                            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• I can imagine working on a car in sub-zero temperatures sucks. I figured it would put the project on hold, lol.
                              Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                              1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                              2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                              2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

• yeah just till the weekend hopefully. it is supposed to warm up into the low 30's

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X