No announcement yet.

new build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That plug looks to be in pretty good shape. Looks like you got a good score. Take pics as move through it. Fred thought the Capri got there because of the tore up clutch.

Hoping it is a good engine for you

I so wanted to come down and take pics of you getting the B6T out. I was gonna call it "Junkyard Honeymoon" :laughing4:
    Last edited by drddan; 05-24-2015, 11:01 PM.
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• Finally! Hope you got the trans too.

Comment

• Major score ! Awesome day indeed .
        New build on the way .

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
          Finally! Hope you got the trans too.
          +1 on this. Trans and axles are more valuable than the engine.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• I got the trans! And intermediate shaft Glad you got the B6T William!
            -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
            -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
            -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• Oh good! Glad you guys are making good use of these parts. Keep up the good work!
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Oh yeah!
                -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

• Did you guys get the wiring harness and electronics ?
                  New build on the way .

Comment

• I pulled the harness all loose and saved every thing like I was gunna use it for a swap.
                    Then realized that the ecu was gone. So I left it behind I got all electronics besides the vaf. I have everything for the swap but now I'll have some extra stuff.
                    I have an f trans but I'm thinking I should hold off using it and just find a G. I don't wanna make mounts for the f and then blow it and have to make another set for the G

Comment

• I have a vaf its yours . I'll bring it out to you next month . Plans are being made .
                      New build on the way .

Comment

• I have a vaf that wording was kinda confusing sorry I was trying to say I got everything from the jy but the vaf .
                        I got a complete harness with everything from rocket man.
                        Let me now when you will be around tho we can meet up and talk festiva!

Comment

• Originally posted by william View Post
                          I have a vaf that wording was kinda confusing sorry I was trying to say I got everything from the jy but the vaf .
                          I got a complete harness with everything from rocket man.
                          Let me now when you will be around tho we can meet up and talk festiva!
                          Plans are in works to have a Hermann meet the weekend Rob comes to bring my new car over here

Comment

• Pulled the valve cover.

And a shot down the throttle body.
                            Last edited by william; 05-25-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• World's slowest build updated.
                              Got these in today.

now to order springs and get these babies on.

Comment

• Test fitting my b6d harness threw the passenger fender.
                                I may have to lengthen a few wires to get my ecu where I want to mount it with having ac

Comment

Working...
                                X