No announcement yet.

Moving along...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm, the Volk TE-37 in 15 was last i checked 8.6 pounds each. I was going to do those but to many ppl have them.

Comment

Volks are nice, but my Rotas will be just fine for me.
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

volks are impractically expensive though.

Comment

they are expensive, but how often do you buy wheels anyway? take care of em and watch the curbs and potholes and they will be around for quite a few years. i still havn't decided if i want the volks for sure. i really like the rotas also. and if i could find a set of niche shok's in the right size and offset...i have always liked those wheels and you don't see them very often anymore.
          Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
          1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
          1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
          2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Festiva got a new fuel leak... And out of 19 trillion other projects the power windows aren't done yet.. I am getting a 91 here soon for the engine and tran.. so if ne1 needs something let me know..

Comment

if you want to pull the entire wiring harness out i'll take it... it really isn't that difficult, it only took me like an hour to pull it from the aspire and thats including removing the dash...i dunno how much the junk yard will try to charge me if i bring them the whole harness lol. then i'll just have to get the fuel injection manifold and air box and i'll be injected woo hoo! one step closer to my engine swap!
              Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
              1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
              1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
              2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

LOL i would give it to ya but I need it for my 93 LOL since i robed it for my 88 when i did my FI swap.

Comment

Working...
                X