Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u want KIA headlight, corner light and grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 25Horseplay
    Maybe you should send it all to one person to distribute.
    yes. i am just trying to show rolla4me all possible ways to pack these items because he's thinking of having it shipped in a crate and double his orders. but i think that'll be too expensive.

all you festiva addicts should give me a token for doing all these. :lol:

just kidding. i used to own 4 kia pride gtx's before (one at a time though) so i understand why you love your festivas. it's like driving a street legal go-kart. :lol: sadly, i had to let go of my latest gtx (sold it to my brother in '05) to get a bigger car. i got 4 kids. but i get to drive it once in a while.

Comment

^^How about I send you a Fordfestiva.com sticker for your car as a small token of appriciation! PM me your address
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

I'll take one of the 1st kinda grill set. Put my name on the list.

And if you ever get one with the 4 holes I want that one also.
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

^^i'm just kidding but wow, thanks. appreciate it. i'll tell you what: if all goes well and you get a set of grilles, a simple thank you will do. but yeah, that sticker would be nice. i'll pm you later my address after rolla4me gets all of these.

rolla4me - 1 pc. of headlight weighs approximately 4-5lbs. i just used a bathroom weighing scale so this might not be accurate. anyway, 16pcs X 5lbs = 80lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1

again, no promises as of this time. i understand rolla4me gets a lot of inquiries in his inbox so we'll see.

Comment

I need the 2 metal stips that go under each headlight from a 98 Pride too. And a set of "canal" taillights would be nice!
              we call the metal strips beneath the headlights "bumper fillers." just to be sure, can you post pics of the grill and headlights that you have so i know exactly what kind of bumper filler you need. i'll see if i can get you a pair.

Merry Christmas.

Comment

Hey folks, I'm looking to fix a broken headlight on my 121LX hatchback but I can't find any locally. I can get a Pride headlight and it seems to fit mechanically [just would have to cut the grille to place it].

Other than the obviously aesthetically horrid asymmetry, can any of you see any problems with this? Is the mounting just plug and play? Because i don't want to remove the old headlight and not be able to fit the second one, because the original is shattered!

Happy holidays guys and gals!

Comment

^^ You should post a wanted ..[WTB] ,or post in the repair help thread .

You will get more response that way .
                  ------------------------------------------------
                  The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                  Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                  HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                  Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                  Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                  Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                  Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                  90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                  It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Thanks mate, I'll ask there. Unfortunately can't buy anything unless it's local because of the time it takes - I'm risking having the police pull me in for driving a dangerous car if this takes any longer.

Comment

OMG! It would almost be a sin to cut up a 121 grill.
                      Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

OMG! It would almost be a sin to cut up a 121 grill.
                        i know... :cry: :cry: :cry: why dont you just sell that 121 grill then buy a KIA headlights set here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1

i might sell you my rare one if the price is right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully he'll find one for you..

Comment

Originally posted by dindog
                            I need the 2 metal stips that go under each headlight from a 98 Pride too. And a set of "canal" taillights would be nice!
                            we call the metal strips beneath the headlights "bumper fillers." just to be sure, can you post pics of the grill and headlights that you have so i know exactly what kind of bumper filler you need. i'll see if i can get you a pair.

Merry Christmas.
                            The grill is a 98 Pride set up, here is the picture
                            Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

dindog and rolla4me, just let me 'Thanks' in advance for all of your effort. We all understand you're doing this becaue you enjoy these cars as much as we do, and we appreciate all of your efforts.

We won't hold you to any estimate of cost or time (we know international shipping is expensive/difficult), but appreciate your speculation.

and I'll just slip in once more that I'll buy one of the first pictured grill/headlamp/markerlamp assemblies!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
                              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by dindog

Merry Christmas.
                                The grill is a 98 Pride set up, here is the picture

got it. i'll see what i can do. no promises though.

Comment

Working...
                                X