Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u want KIA headlight, corner light and grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25horseplay - called up an auto parts shop not far from my place they said they have new bumper fillers (or headlight fillers) for your car. rolla4me will pm you re: the price. also, do you want 1998 kia pride cheek lights to go with that? i noticed the one you have are for the older model prides like the ones we're going to bring there.

Comment

• ^^^sorry, according to rolla4me, you'll need a different pair of fenders to fit cheeks for that set of grill. pm me or rolla4me if you still want those headlight/bumper fillers. last time i'll go back to the shps before i ship all the items to rolla4me.

Comment

• Yes I want the fillers. I already knew about the lights not fitting, Thanks
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

• Are the Pride headlights plastic? I got my set today and they are plastic, not glass like my 121 setup I had...

Also, I may need a set of those lower headlights pieces that 25HP needs too! I'm going to fit them tomorrow and will let you know. Also looking for a set of clear corners!
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
            Are the Pride headlights plastic? I got my set today and they are plastic, not glass like my 121 setup I had...

Also, I may need a set of those lower headlights pieces that 25HP needs too! I'm going to fit them tomorrow and will let you know. Also looking for a set of clear corners!
            Headlights we're getting are glass made..

Comment

Are the Pride headlights plastic? I got my set today and they are plastic, not glass like my 121 setup I had...

i think you got a '98 grill and headlight set with rounded corners. its headlights come in plastic which in time, become yellowish. yeah, you're gonna need those headlight fillers but sorry, you'll have to wait till the next shipment. i'm all packed and i only got a pair and those are for 25hp.

Comment

• just wanna share pics of the mud flaps. FYI, i just finished packing. hopefully it gets in US soil by the 5th.

Comment

• ^^It looks like Christams all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

• yep, that's 9 boxes of grill. 1 more "rare" grill (similar to the one out of the box) and i'm done, that is if my order gets here before i have all the boxes shipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by 25Horseplay
                      ^^It looks like Christams all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      hey, i got your headlight fillers and they're new!

Happy New Year!

Comment

• when is the next time you will be taking orders for overseas parts??
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

• Originally posted by festivaWES
                          when is the next time you will be taking orders for overseas parts??
                          not yet sure. rolla4me and i will update you on that after we dispose of all these items first. this is quite a shipment.

just so you know, and as far as i know, rolla4me has yet to accept a downpayment or reservation fees for these items as we are not yet sure about the price. only after these get on US soil then we can let you know the price so you can start buying. bidding is also an option as there are many who are very much interested in buying our items. it's up to rolla4me. i have done my part. his job is to sell it.

look at page 1 or page 2. if everything goes smoothly, the next shipment might be via sea freight with a crate-full of festiva/pride goodies!

Thanks guys.

Comment

• That's alright. I saw pictures of "my setup" on another car with the US fillers and they looked alright. I'll use what I've got until the next shipment comes in.
                            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

That's alright. I saw pictures of "my setup" on another car with the US fillers and they looked alright. I'll use what I've got until the next shipment comes in.
                              hey, i think i can still get you a pair from another shop but costs more than 25hp's. pm rolla4me about the price. it's 1:30pm here in Manila and shops close at 5pm before the long New Year weekend so let me know ASAP if you want a pair and i'll go to the shop as soon as i hear a confirmation from either rolla4me or you.

Comment

• See if you can locate me a pair of armrest with power window switches installed Grey in color.
                                Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
                                99 Dodge Caravan SE
                                95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
                                94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
                                78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
                                78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
                                03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
                                95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
                                95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
                                95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment