Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u want KIA headlight, corner light and grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I PM'ed rolla, but it's a bit late now. If I can't get them with this shipment, it's no big deal yet. I can always wait for the next one.

Can you tell me, are the corner lights for this setup different as well? And I think I read something about fenders being different too maybe? Can you get those parts as well?
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• the cheek lights, maybe. fenders? no way it will fit the any of the boxes. i got the fillers yesterday. rolla4me called me up. he says to get it and so i did. would you like the cheek lights too? yeah, they're different from the ones you see with the head lights and grill on page 2 or 3.

Comment

• Thanks for getting the fillers. I got the price estimate from rolla and that's fine! If you have (or can get) an extra set of the cheek lights (corner lights), as long as they are CLEAR and will fit with my headlight set (like the ones 25HP has), I'll take those as well.

What about fenders in the next shipment? Is that possible? If not... I'm sure I can customize the US set to fit or something...
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• Can you tell me, are the corner lights for this setup different as well? And I think I read something about fenders being different too maybe? Can you get those parts as well?[/quote]

notice the bottom of the corner light a bit rounder.

Our corner lights..

Comment

• Yes I have a set of those corner lights here and they do not fit in the fender. They are cut in further then the earlier years. and are alittle shorter in height.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

• I'd like a set of the corners AND fenders if possible. Corners this shipment if you can pull it off, fenders next? However you'd like to handle... If you can't get the fenders, I'm sure my bodyshop could fab something to work too.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• Simon keep in mind that all the corners like that I have seen have the small turn signal bump in them.
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

• Brian - Yeah... I'm not a fan of those little bumps... But I guess it's "overseas-like"...
                  Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• i'll see what i can do. so, simon, you're not a fan of bumps on the cheeks and you prefer a smooth one, right? i'll try to get a pair of "rounded" cheeks without the bump.

Happy New Year to you all.

Comment

• dind - If you can find a set without the bumps, that would be AWESOME! If you can't though, it's no biggy... I'll take whatever you can source at the moment.
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• Actually- I've got a call into FMS as I heard he has some sets in stock... Still interested in the fenders!
                        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• ^^^can't ship the fenders. shall i get the rounded cheek lights or not? please let me know asap. Thank you.

Comment

• how many will be interested in these? i'll take orders until January 2, 12nn, Manila time. copy and paste your name in the list. Thanks.

"pride cd5" sticker

"cd5" emblem (chromed hardplastic)

"kia" square hard plastic
                            1.packrat427..Doug

"lx" sticker

Comment

• Dindog, how about the Pride chrome hard plastic. can you get them??

Comment

• din - Pass on the lights for now. If I need a set, I'll let you know. I should be alright though.
                                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
                                X