Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u want KIA headlight, corner light and grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FB71
    dindog and rolla4me, just let me 'Thanks' in advance for all of your effort. We all understand you're doing this becaue you enjoy these cars as much as we do, and we appreciate all of your efforts.

We won't hold you to any estimate of cost or time (we know international shipping is expensive/difficult), but appreciate your speculation.

and I'll just slip in once more that I'll buy one of the first pictured grill/headlamp/markerlamp assemblies!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
    yeah, we're afraid that our estimates might be too high or too low that we'll get negative reactions from ff.com forumers. the reasons why we post pics here in ff.com are: 1. to get responses from interested festiva owners and 2. to let you know that we're legit.

Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

wow, it's so sad something like this happened. i wonder if the shipment from PI ever arrived in the US and those who ordered stuff were able to get their items?

this is the reason why rolla4me and i are not committing to anything until he gets all the items from PI to the US. we're trying to avoid a situation wherein in the end, we will not be able to cover all taxes and shipping charges.

Comment

^ I got some of mine as did some others.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I wish I could get some of mine.
          Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
          99 Dodge Caravan SE
          95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
          94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
          78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
          78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
          03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
          95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
          95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
          95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

[/quote]
            yes. i am just trying to show rolla4me all possible ways to pack these items because he's thinking of having it shipped in a crate and double his orders. but i think that'll be too expensive.[/quote]

Hopefully airfreight will go smoothly otherwise it will go to the back-up plan - seafreight.. one way or the other, the parts will get here in the US..

Merry Christmas to all... :reindeer:

Comment

Originally posted by dindog
              Originally posted by 25Horseplay
              Originally posted by dindog
              I need the 2 metal stips that go under each headlight from a 98 Pride too. And a set of "canal" taillights would be nice!
              we call the metal strips beneath the headlights "bumper fillers." just to be sure, can you post pics of the grill and headlights that you have so i know exactly what kind of bumper filler you need. i'll see if i can get you a pair.

Merry Christmas.
              The grill is a 98 Pride set up, here is the picture

got it. i'll see what i can do. no promises though.
              just came back from the store. sorry, i wasn't lucky with the bumper fillers. i'll try again within this week.

Comment

rolla4me, after seeing how much 10 sets of mud flaps look like, i doubt if all of it will fit in the third box. is a fourth box possible or shall i just send you what i can fit in the third box? pm me.

Comment

Is it possible to get used bumper fillers?
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

Is it possible to get used bumper fillers?
                    the "surplus" (the term we use for used car parts) hops don't have it. all the have are grills and headlights like yours. according to the guy i talked to, they don't get bumper fillers from junked cars as they are not that saleable.

i'll check out other surplus shops within the week.

Comment

• OK Thanks
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

• [quote="dindog"]rolla4me, after seeing how much 10 sets of mud flaps look like, i doubt if all of it will fit in the third box. is a fourth box possible or shall i just send you what i can fit in the third box? pm me.[/quot

Dindawggg.. u got PM..

Comment

• is there any way to post a close up of the bumper fillers possibly off of the car? I could deffinatley modify a stock festiva one or fabricate one from scratch if I new what I was looking at.

Comment

• I just found a guy selling a Kia Pride grill and headlight set for a price that can't be beat! He's out of Philly and got the setup from Roger. Going to pickup tomorrow!
                            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
                              I just found a guy selling a Kia Pride grill and headlight set for a price that can't be beat! He's out of Philly and got the setup from Roger. Going to pickup tomorrow!
                              nice. that's one off the list...

Comment

• If it's not something I want, I can always resell it too...
                                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
                                X