No announcement yet.

What do you do for a living..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a recent college graduate waiting to start a masters program and mabey go to Med-school and be a doctor, but for now I am getting a job as a research assistant working with transgenic zebrafish(I make fish glow) to study regeneration of the senses and the nervous system.
    89' Maroon and black Festiva LX with a sunroof. :alien:

Comment

i drive this. Plasterboard manufacture (dry wall).

Comment

I'm an environmental consultant. I help companies pollute as much as legally possible.

Comment

lol krbballer that was funny, at least your honest.

Comment

I'm in a mix of banking and IT...
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by REDNECK1 View Post
              i am a licenced heavy duty mech,....cat,cummins,Eaton, Meritor, paccar,ect certified. did a 12 year stint at Kenworth, currently a mech a Mccains foods ltd. and love it!
              Near Lethbridge? I have a brother who lives there and I always love the smell of fries when I drive past the McCains plant.

I'm a test lead working on an Edge QAM system, and before that I was on customer support for our Edge Decoder which is sold all over the States. It's essentially the last bit of hardware a cable company uses before it goes out to customers, delivering them TV.

Trust me, it sucks to go in-depth with that; I think once person who isn't in my field actually had a rough idea of what I was talking about.
              2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
              1991 Ford Festiva LX
              1989 Mazda 323 GT

Comment

i'm looking into getting a career in the mining industry, hopefully it works out

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

yup the coaldale plant.,,......where everyday is a fry-day,...i hate that commercial...lol!!(actually it's for lamb-weston, the competition).....
                  you want to blend in?, drive a honda
                  92l festy car, original owner.
                  2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
                  1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

Manager/Senior Auto glass Tech 24Yrs.
                    Have owned 9 so far
                    White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                    Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                    Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                    Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                    Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

I graduated with a bachelors in computer animation, and while I am looking for work....

...I am a Graphic Artist for a company called Team Jedi Marketing.
                      (Basically an over glorified Professional "Coloring Book" Artist) lol, but I enjoy it.
                      Steve GT

Comment

Last 24 years (as of next month) I've been the part-time Postal Clerk at my local PO.
                        Rob J

Comment

Test engineer for a landing gear manufacturer

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
                          BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
                          BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
                          New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Judging from my list of half finished auto projects and pets, I would call myself a professional procrastinator or a domestic rancher.................

Account Manager (sales rep) for a large Industrial Distributor (power transmission parts and industrial supplies like bearings, belts, chain, seals, gearing, electric motors, material handling, etc.). Those of you who are maintenance techs know the business.
                            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Studying to be a structural welder

Comment

Studying Process/Chemcial Engineering at uni
                                1996 GLi Festiva
                                Clarion DB36MP
                                Xplod 16cm XS-GF1621X (x4)
                                Pioneer 30cm TS-W305C
                                ALPINE MRP-F250

Comment