Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think the rusty hood is a good look ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ is that from a bug?
    Oscar

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
      ^^ You talking about these?

I want these on my car!
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Perucho - Yup, those are on a bug but you can get them for almost anything.

Cody - We can do those on your car. I can prolly round up a set of old steelies and they make tons of different styles of baby moons.

These are my favorites. I think a set of these would look sweet on a rat rod Festy. You can't see in the small pic but they have a chrome band around the lip.

Last edited by Zanzer; 03-26-2010, 12:41 AM.
        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
        Zulu Ministries

Comment

• Originally posted by blkfordsedan View Post
          You could just go with a set of vintage 13" steelies off an old 6-cyl Falcon or Mustang. Then you could run the "dogdish" hubcaps. Doesn't someone here has a picture of just such a thing?
          You talking about these??

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Also early Corvair 4 lug work. I passed up a chance a few months ago to buy a set of chrome reverse wheels with baby moons from a Corvair listing. I think they were $250 for the set. Yes, I'm still kicking myself.

Comment

Working...
          X