No announcement yet.

Who gets laughed at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but it has to be the fuel injected motor.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
      Fair enough. Then...

Festivas are not for people who care what "regular" people think of them.
      "
      I agree with that ... many of my friends think I should sell my Festy ... but I'm sorry for them I love my car LOL.
      if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Originally posted by sipderdoc View Post
        I agree with that ... many of my friends think I should sell my Festy ... but I'm sorry for them I love my car LOL.
        Sounds like you need to upgrade your friends.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
          Sounds like you need to upgrade your friends.
          For sure! The Festiva is so much better than many of the newer economy cars...
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

You know, I don't think I ever got laughed at. I have illegal tint all around which does make the car a little more nice.

I think you just need some type of confidence in yourself. I had so much girls in my car, picked up alot of friends, and went to parties and noone said anything in my face. The confidence helps pull the look of my car off not to mention the paint is not faded and maybe a few barely noticeable penny size dents.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
              Festivas are not for people who care what other people think of them.
              Yeap!...
              Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Working...
              X