No announcement yet.

You know you drive a Festiva if.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you keep bringing home parts cars to get a few pieces you needed because it was cheaper than going to the salvage yard.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
      You find great joy in parking in the "Fuel Efficient" Parking spots- Best Buy has them I hate them but love to take one of them :p
      I used to park my truck in those spots for the weird looks of other shoppers.
      ~Austin
      Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

If you open a car door and expect your seatbelt to come off.

I've been driving my GF's car and always forget to take my seatbelt off ha
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
          If you open a car door and expect your seatbelt to come off.

I've been driving my GF's car and always forget to take my seatbelt off ha
          Every Single time.
          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

you see a aspire coupe and say .......someday when I can aford it.

sorry guys, I couldn't resist the dig
            admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Originally posted by loknlode View Post
              you see a aspire coupe and say .......someday when I can aford it.

sorry guys, I couldn't resist the dig
              That's hilarious!! Good one.

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
              -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you see a aspire coupe and say .......BRAKE SWAP!.
                Yes I did
                Owner of:
                1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
                In progress:
                BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

when you try to make any other parts fit your car because they are cheeper and readily available at any honda shop. coilovers,short shifters and Vw rabbit air dams,ect.

Comment

You know you drive a Festiva if.......

...... someone makes a rude remark & you're offended because it might hurt Festiva's feelings.

Comment

• You know you drive a turbo Festiva when you are known in your neighborhood for picking on the 305 Firebirds terrorizing town.
                      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

• ..you can remove the back seat and put a sho engine there.

Comment

• ... you can remove the backseat in less than five minutes
                          ~Austin
                          Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
                            ... you can remove the backseat in less than five minutes
                            ...with the stock tire tool. But you don't have to because it will lay flat towards the back of the car. See here @ :42 :58 :59 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6eMNvsvWH0
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• How does the seat go all the way back?
                              I can't do that because I always have a subwoofer and toolbox in the rear, though.
                              ~Austin
                              Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• I used to have a video of that on photobucket. Account got compromised. Need to do another. You pull the releases. Pull from the top of the back seat towards the dome light. With your other hand you push the seat hing inside out or forward. Hold he hing forward, pull the top down toward the back. It lays flat perfectly between the interior panels all the way to the hatch. It is engineering perfection. I would never fill my back with immovable stuff. I love that function.
                                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                                X