No announcement yet.

You know you drive a Festiva if.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....when half the dents on the car are from you leaning on it....
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• saw that demo @ the spring meet, very cool tks paul
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
        I used to have a video of that on photobucket. Account got compromised. Need to do another. You pull the releases. Pull from the top of the back seat towards the dome light. With your other hand you push the seat hing inside out or forward. Hold he hing forward, pull the top down toward the back. It lays flat perfectly between the interior panels all the way to the hatch. It is engineering perfection. I would never fill my back with immovable stuff. I love that function.
        Ah, ok. I understand what you're saying.
        Thanks, Paul.
        ~Austin
        Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
          Thanks, Paul.
          Who put a chevy 350 in a festiva?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
          -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

• When you shut your engine off a half mile from the house and coast all the way into your parking spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ^^ there's a place where I can match the speed limits and coast for 1.5-2 miles into a town until I get to the first stop sign
              Owner of:
              1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
              In progress:
              BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                saw that demo @ the spring meet, very cool tks paul
                8)
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
                  Thanks, Paul.
                  8)
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by timmay89 View Post
                    Who put a chevy 350 in a festiva?
                    Nobody here.

Comment

• Simply seeing a word the begins with the letter F gets your attention like seeing money on the ground.
                      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                      14 C7 Z51

Comment

• * when you take your festiva out to a big event instead of the "nice car" because you might find a parking spot up front that you can fit in *

* when you can pass some high end cars on an interstate clover leaf *
                        07 Chevy 1500. 5.3 E85
                        91 Festiva DD B6, M5, AC, PS
                        90 Festiva figure 8 racer
                        90 Mustang LX, LSX, 4L80. AFONOMO

Comment

• Originally posted by schreurs1 View Post
                          * when you take your festiva out to a big event instead of the "nice car"
                          " " when your festiva is your nice car.
                          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                          14 C7 Z51

Comment

• Originally posted by schreurs1 View Post
                            * when you take your festiva out to a big event instead of the "nice car" because you might find a parking spot up front that you can fit in *

* when you can pass some high end cars on an interstate clover leaf *
                            My festivas are definitely my most treasured, favorite, nice cars.

Comment

• when...your used bp engine cost more than the actual car did when you bought them....lol

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

• Originally posted by pyrothehitman View Post
                                when...your used bp engine cost more than the actual car did when you bought them....lol
                                Guilty as charged... More than once lol. And I got my BPs cheap!
                                No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
                                X