No announcement yet.

another new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's also gotl a cold activated turn signal. The left one just came on while driving this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by megail View Post
      True. Anything is fixable, but when you need a hundred dollar car and you get a hundred dollar car with a reputation of just beginning to be broken in at 200k you don't spend several hundreds of dollars to fix her up and make her valuable again. You use it for what it is and be done with it. I'll get my monies worth after a couple weeks, and after that it's all just gravy.

I'd take a decent one of these over most of the newer small cars anyday, simply for the fact that they are so cheap and easy to fix. Mine lost the option for salvation.

Thats just exatly what I thought when i traded a motorcycle for my first festiva, and the guy said "I think she may be about to die".

Three years and 150,000 miles later I stopped at a gas station to fillerup ($3/gal) and some random guy walks up to my "dying" festiva, and says, "how much would you take for that right now". I said (with a smile) "well, I couldn't sell this, sorry" I challenge anyone to find another group of people anywhere who love a specific car more than Ford festiva owners do theirs.

Welcome to the site.

Comment

i smell a ban coming on.

i told you guys this thing was on its last legs.
        the clutch gave out while driving it yesterday, it would go into all the gears but sure didnt like them.

then it got stuck in some mud, pushed out gently which then turned into a bigger mess trying to get the other trucks out when all of a sudden carnage ensued.

it was nice seeing the loyalty here and getting to experience a little of what all of you love and enjoy. dont hate me too much. it was all in good fun.

Comment

Was it hit by a train.
          '90 LX

Comment

Okay, now I hate you. :evil:

As I said before, it's your car, your money, I just think you don't deserve a Festiva.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Pissant loser jackhole get lost
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
                Was it hit by a train.
                a chevy duramax diesel with a ranch hand, a lifted jeep , a couple rather large diesel fords.

turns out the drivers seat is a perfect cradle for a 35" swamper.

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                  Okay, now I hate you. :evil:

As I said before, it's your car, your money, I just think you don't deserve a Festiva.
                  thats fine.
                  i prefer volvo anyways.

it was a fun car. i can see why you guys love them so much.

i do have most of the dash parts still as well as the back glass and rear seat if anyone needs them

Comment

Poor festiva.
                    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

^^ So, you took the car out on a whim, 'accidentally' got it stuck in the mud, 'accidentally' effed it up with the other vehicles, but had sufficient foresight to remove some usable parts first?

Never actually been tempted to earn a week's vacation from FF.COM, but this really does tempt me. :evil:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post

Never actually been tempted to earn a week's vacation from FF.COM, but this really does tempt me. :evil:
                        Don't do it Bat, he's not worth it.
                        '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by megail View Post
                          That's just sad. :sad:
                          Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                          '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                          '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

dfw, is that texas? no rust!!!! how dare you!!! I'm sorry, but you could of at least traded with someone that wanted a rust free body!!
                            -Josh R

Comment

Why not a metro, or an old neon, something that's a dime a dozen. That body looked dang good. Such a shame. But I suppose it's yours to do what you want.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I'm surprized that there isn't a red dot under his name from you guys giving him bad reps. After seeing what he did to that Festiva.
                                96 Pontiac Firehawk # 48.. 383 stroker
                                81 Buick Regal Limited
                                65 Chevrolet Corvar Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X