Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megail View Post
    i doubt i'll do it to another festiva.
    but it will be happening again, i know that for a fact.
    we do have a cavalier lined up (i think even the j-body owners hate that car) and i'm working on finding a truck/suv of some sort.

if any of you were in my shoes, you would have done the same thing and i'm sure you would have enjoyed it.
    Dude, Been there...Done that. Just not to a Festiva. If you would have spent more than 5 minutes with your Festiva, then you would have realized what you were about to do. Look in your other thread too.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I don't see why anyone would waste money on buying a car (any car) just to wreck/trash it. Don't you have anything better to do with your money than just throw it away? I'm not trying to preach or anything, I just think it's a waste
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
        I don't see why anyone would waste money on buying a car (any car) just to wreck/trash it. Don't you have anything better to do with your money than just throw it away? I'm not trying to preach or anything, I just think it's a waste
        I used mine, but still trashed them. I used to race dirt track. And demolition derbys.

At least I was trying to win some money.
        -Greg
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09

Comment

if any of you were in my shoes, you would have done the same thing and i'm sure you would have enjoyed it.
          If I was in your shoes I'd kick myself in the butt.
          -Greg
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09

Comment

but it will be happening again, i know that for a fact.
            we do have a cavalier lined up (i think even the j-body owners hate that car) and i'm working on finding a truck/suv of some sort.

Dude, just go away and troll some other forum.
            And if I was going to buy a car just to trash it, I would not come on a forum devoted to that type of car and make a big deal of it. Just go the hell away.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Bought for $100
              drove it and had fun then wrecked it
              scrapped it for $123

I made money. None wasted

Comment

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27089
                Post#4

:wave: Bye Bye.
                Last edited by drddan; 02-02-2010, 09:42 PM.
                Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Bought for $100
                  drove it and had fun then wrecked it
                  scrapped it for $123

I made money. None wasted
                  If you think this is about a $23 profit, you are truly without a clue. This site is for people who value, even love, these cars, which you obviously don't.

Since you keep rubbing it in, I vote for banning you.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I'm staring to think you guys don't fully read all the posts. Cougar is gone and parted out Wagon was sold. So yeah sure, find em and crush em. I'm sure the new owners would be pissed but it might be funny.

$23 profit is nice. I'd like more, which is why the back glass, most of the dash, rear seat and a fee others are for sale.

Comment

I'm staring to think you guys don't fully read all the posts. Cougar is gone and parted out Wagon was sold. So yeah sure, find em and crush em. I'm sure the new owners would be pissed but it might be funny.

$23 profit is nice. I'd like more, which is why the back glass, most of the dash, rear seat and a fee others are for sale.
                      I read the posts. I just thought it would be funny. None of us really care what you do with your money, nor your cars. It's just a little harsh to come on a site devoted to a certain car and post pics of how you trashed it! And on top of all that you're now trying to make money from us by selling the parts you spared. Just think about it. How would you like it if someone burned the irish flag and then tried to sell you the ashes?
                      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

^^ oh snap!
                        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Bobby Bobby Bobby! Youve got to do it right.
                          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                          - Unknown
                          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Why would you burn an Irish flag? I could care less, burn a Texas flag, well then that may cause a ruckus. Lol

again, you guys take this little car too seriously. It's just a car.

Comment

so is a ferrari.... we just happen to like festivas more.
                              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Why would you burn an Irish flag? I could care less, burn a Texas flag, well then that may cause a ruckus.
                                Yeah, where'd the Irish flag come into this?
                                I personally use a Texas flag as a door mat!
                                '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                                '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                                '92 Aqua parts Car
                                '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                                '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                                Your holy ghost will not save you.
                                Your God plutonium will not save you.
                                In fact...
                                ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Working...
                                X