No announcement yet.

Ruined Aspire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally went by and saw it today, it has two new tires, not four as she said. The brand new starter is lying on the seat as the flywheel is shattered..he said from the starter damaged it or the tire damaged it while she was driving. I checked the oil and it seemed fine...but there IS oil in the radiator/coolant. No white stuff under the oil filer cap. He said the clutch should be replaced because of the flywheel..pressure plate I think he said. Not sure what we are going to do at this point. She said it overheated on the trip sh took it on but had not had any problems prior. If she drove on the rims for six miles...no telling how long she drove it overheated. He mentioned nothing about the struts.

Comment

Sounds like a parts car at this point; too expensive to fix. And she is not a rational person.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I work at a body shop and when there is a lienholder involved if the accident is turned into the insurance company one of two things happens...!. check gets sent to the repair shop w/ lienholder and registered owner and repair shops name, or 2 the check gets sent to the lienholder if the customer tries to cash out.

Comment

Insurance said no coverage for mechanical damage due to stupidity. So, I am left with a $150 parts car.

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
            Insurance said no coverage for mechanical damage due to stupidity. So, I am left with a $150 parts car.
            Sorry man. As we all know, yew cain't fix stupid--they gotta wanna fix themselves. Sue her in small-claims court, might get some money that way.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Will let you guys know when it becomes available...as a parts car apparantly unless someone really wants a project!

Comment

Working...
              X