Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    pulled the engine back out....I knew that play set was in the back yard for a reason....lol
    Now I got to get my butt moving on finishing the swap....

nice use of a swingset...
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Finally ran the vaccum line for My boost/vac gauge. Hooked up a knock sensor for My apexi safc! I can finally advance my timing safely.
      Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
      93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
      91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
      93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
      15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
      88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Gutted the dash to a shell, then it rewarded me by blowing the coolant crossover tube out on the lower waterneck on the freeway. Damn lil cars getting smart lmao!
        1991 Festiva B8 swap, gutted, otherwise stock-9.88@70

1974 MaverickLSX powered - 7.08@94

Comment

• Installed Rear 12v plug.

7/8 hole saw is perfect to keep the plug nice and tight in the hole

Testing Wiring

And completed.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
            and i say you pull engine when you paint and cover that bay with new blue and pop a real clutch and efi harness in while your at it
            The engine is coming out Saturday for the new clutch I have. I'm going to try to get some tensioners replaced on it and maybe water pump just for the heck of it. might as well do it now while it's out. The engine bay is getting all fresh new blue paint and I started moving some electrical components and rerunning wires. The valve cover is getting the same paint on the car. Haven't decided if I want to put back the old windshield wiper system yet. I thought about converting the bottle to a rad over flow bottle. Still have some work to go.
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• ^ doing a wire tuck?? if so, please take LOTS 'O pics.
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Rear end of my festy is starting to pop and buckle on unusual angles..... Hope it makes it through winter without the rear axle falling off!!!!
                Buck.
                -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• I dropped the engine at the yard and started pulling parts that weren't messed up from that wreck for my auto to manual swap in my gray car. Today I got the manual plate for block-to-trans and I got the entire flywheel, clutch and pp and all bolts and starter for 33 bucks. not to mention...I pulled about 5-8 pounds of bolts that they didn't charge me for.

I also moved some parts to a new row that I'll wait for an all you can carry lol

and there is a sho here at cunningham brothers pns brand new row!
                  Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                  http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
                    Rear end of my festy is starting to pop and buckle on unusual angles..... Hope it makes it through winter without the rear axle falling off!!!!
                    get it off the road, NOW!
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Took carb cleaner to Shtinky today, got the choke working again, putting a recharge kit to the K&N, and found one of the disty cap ears cracked! No wonder it missed in that hard downpour that time!
                      Replaced that rad fan switch finally....
                      Man!! Too much to do!
                      Have owned 9 so far
                      White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                      Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                      Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                      Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                      Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

• Motor fell out.
                        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                          Motor fell out.
                          leave it on the lift...I will be right down so you can throw it in my car...:p
                          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                          89L Silver EFI auto
                          91GL Green Auto DD
                          There ain't no rest for the wicked
                          until we close our eyes for good.
                          I will sleep when I die!
                          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• I have an extra whenever your ready!!

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                              I have an extra whenever your ready!!
                              I'm with willie. but I'll take the extra. just let it fall into my festiva
                              Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• is there a Festivas Anonymous?

Originally posted by 1988festivazoom View Post
                                looked at mine in the driveway and thought to myself "i need to get this damn swap done!" poor thing is rotting away sitting there, i can hear it crying at night
                                we need to start a self-help group! the front half of my Aspire brake swap has languished since April of '07. Probably didn't mean that type of swap, though?
                                '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Working...
                                X