Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have one you can have free but shipping would be high
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattman View Post
      right now i'm running the stock steelie 12" ......after seeing the video of tweak in the dessert i really want some of those OZ rims but the 12" will have to suffice for now

Keep an eye on craigslist for mitsubishi lancer wheels. I've seen complete sets for $100! The 185/45/15 tires are a bit pricey because they are not sold here in the U.S. I bought mine through an ebay seller in Nevada, who drop shipped them from Germany. It would be nice to get a group buy going with a tire importer to get them at a good price (they are actually dirt cheap over seas).

Merry Christmas to you all!
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• 195/45 isn't as hard to find. 195/50 is cheap and plentiful. What's so special about 185/45?
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Not today, but several days ago, I spun out and wrecked my 93. It's bittersweet, because there was a gods deal of work needed to make it right, but it's value really lay in the parts, such as the 5MT, pedal box, Aspire parts, and all of the glass, plus newish tires.

Comment

• that stinks!

Comment

• Working on replacing lateral arms this week n my bro got a head start on it... the Square nut in the unibody rail is spinning... any suggestions if so drop me a line on my thread. I gotta talk to my neighbor if he has a trick, he works on cars all the time. plus I need to work on my oil in the intake tube issue which I did some searching and need to inspect for blow by I think that is a given, plus my pcv valve and hope for the best.
              NTRCOOL

1993 Ford Festiva GL
              1990 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix x2
              1989 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix
              1990 Cadillac Fleet-wood Brougham
              1987 Buick LeSabere T-Type
              1980 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency coupe
              1977 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Aeroback coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by NTRCOOL View Post
                Working on replacing lateral arms this week n my bro got a head start on it... the Square nut in the unibody rail is spinning... any suggestions if so drop me a line on my thread. I gotta talk to my neighbor if he has a trick, he works on cars all the time. plus I need to work on my oil in the intake tube issue which I did some searching and need to inspect for blow by I think that is a given, plus my pcv valve and hope for the best.
                Drill a small hole next to the nut on either side and fill it with weld.

Comment

• Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                  i have one you can have free but shipping would be high
                  me an the lil woman are gonna be up in Asheville visiting her Dad n stepmom n new baby sister an i will be seeing my parents too for a day or so in Jan if you can hold on to it we could just stop by an pick it up when we are in town if thats cool
                  Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

• oh hey i didnt actually do anything to my festy but i did take over a 1st level room in the house made it the MANCAVE an it jus so happens that i park my festy right in front of that window so the manacave has a kool fety veiw out the window
                    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

• Finally gave Green Car her Christmas present this morning, installed the 2 new tires and balanced all of them and rotated front to back so the news are on the rear. She rides a bit better now Then I went over and pulled the B3 out of Danny's car and stripped all the necessary B3 parts needed for the B6 swap. Hopefully I can pick up the B6 either tomorrow or Thursday
                      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• drool

Comment

• Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                          195/45 isn't as hard to find. 195/50 is cheap and plentiful. What's so special about 185/45?
                          The car can be lowered almost 4 inches with zero rub and still turn lock to lock.

I removed the power seat belt motors and rails today and I'm making my harness bar so it will pass tech.
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Picked up a few more of the parts for Danny's, and ordered the last two items I know for sure that it will need... hopefully the motor tomorrow is all there and in pristine shape. For the mileage it should be

Just got done smashing the dirt-bobber nest out of the heater outlet on the intake on Chuck! Still pondering how it got in there in the first place, because both heater hoses were still attached to both the motor and heater core on the 323 in the yard. Oh well, I HAVE HEAT NOW! Still need to flush everything, gotta get some cascade powder (I need the lemon flavored one right Jim? :razz: :lol on the way home today and flush all our cars, but for now I'm happy that I'll be nice and toasty running pizza tonight Maybe I'll replace the broken section of exhaust this afternoon on Babystiva... maybe I won't lol, who knows? Picking up Danny's motor bright and early tomorrow, fingers crossed that they'll accept the B3 as a core for the B6.
                            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• they probably wont know the difference!

Comment

• Installed my new K&N OEM style filter today. K&N 33-2222
                                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
                                X