Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• spent part of the day wondering about differernt Camo patterns an colors for the festy an reading thru posts looking for what could be the best possible things to do for suspension mods for a lil lower stance better cornering but keeping the stock festy hubs ........does anyone have a list of what they run for a great driving handleing festy
      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

• Started lowering mine with the step by step knowledge of festyboy
        89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

• got the b6t running and driving. WOOHOO! need to finish up the suspension andget her inspected.
          93 Festiva L White B6T
          99 Dodge Ram STL Green Cummins. AKA the Jolly Green Giant
          89 Festiva Blue
          91 Green “Mad Maxine” Festiva B6T
          93 Festiva GL Black BP automatic
          93 Festiva GL Green stock

Comment

• Originally posted by newcomb View Post
            Started lowering mine with the step by step knowledge of festyboy
            Good knowledge source!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by HondaSlayer View Post
              got the b6t running and driving. WOOHOO! need to finish up the suspension andget her inspected.
              Nice! Congrats!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• He's helped a lot haha black bullet gunna be hangin corners faster
                89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

• Installed a new 2 stage Mazda thermostat, the heat is nice and hot now!!
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

• Great to hear!

Comment

• Along the same lines as Brian's post, I found two 2 stage mazda thermostats at the yard when picking up the last few pieces to put a '90 B6 in Danny's car. Cost me $0.83 each (plus tax lol). And Danny's still has a shiny new-looking factory one on his 26k motor too! I need to check the one in Babystiva I'm pretty sure its not a 2 stage, and I know for a fact the one in Chuck is a regular Stant so its getting swapped out too. Last night I got 34.4MPG with Chuck on a tank that was 95% pizza delivery (the other 5% was the drive in to work). Around here thats comparable to what my last B3 was getting delivering
                      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• been working on mine try 2 replace my o2 senser. Striped out the hole so now i have 2 change out manafold grrrr

Comment

• ha ha i drilled holes in the floor (my stiva is a chop top convertible) because every damn time it rains, i get like 2 inches of standing water and then i cant drive it for a few days, which makes little beachstiva very angry!!! so now i have 4 drain holes!!! just gotta get some marine grade seats to be water proof!!!still love that lil guy. he needs a sweet paint job tho!!
                          BeachStiva

Comment

• Actually did this yesterday, but didn't have time to post.

Drove Tweak to San Diego. This has been a big year for this car. Engine, tranny, suspension, brakes, wheels and interior all upgraded to RS spec. Then it was driven from sea to shining sea all in the last 8 months! More big plans for 2012!
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Bought these today

14" rims, now to price out tires

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Originally posted by powered by honda View Post
                                been working on mine try 2 replace my o2 senser. Striped out the hole so now i have 2 change out manafold grrrr
                                Why not just drill and tap it to next size it save lot of trouble u can buy. The tap for it prolly 6 or 7 bucks at your local fastnal

Comment

Working...
                                X