Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday evening I was driving my Festy out on some country roads looking for other Festivas, Aspires, Capris, EGT's etc when I came up on this very large mudhole. No water just mud taking 75%of the road. It had been 75*+ all day so I figured it would be hard enough for my little car to get across. Well my left tire started spinning as soon as the whole left front of the car bottomed out when it sank. Luckily it was downhill so it eventually came out.

Long story short I got my Festiva stuck.
    -Bryant

Comment

• Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• ^^ sexy!

Comment

• yeah enemy! that is sick nasty!!
          Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Since I got my festy 4 months ago I have increased my monthly average MPG from 29.5 to 39.3. WINNN
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• I had to rewire the O2 sensor though since it was in the other side on these headers and the wire wasn't long enough
              Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• I replaced my window track, vacuumed my car out, then mounted my spoiler.
                  -Josh R

Comment

• .... Paul, lets see how you anchored it from the bottom up. Thanks

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                    A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.

Comment

• Originally posted by boydg1 View Post
                      .... Paul, lets see how you anchored it from the bottom up. Thanks
                      Post pictures here! (No inapropriate posts - children visit FF.com too!)
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Patched up the exhaust and put in $20 of gas.

Ordered the ebay-special innner/outer tie rods and LCAs because it was on sale earlier this week for $75 shipped. I'll have those installed before Ohiostiva.
                        -Zack
                        Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Replaced the passenger side steering knuckle after discovering the Aspire one I originally installed had bad bearings and the hole where it mount to the LCA was messed up. Also replaced the pinch bolt.

Installed the wheel studs on the front while I was at it.

Next on the list... install the Aspire rear axle beam!
                          Last edited by fastivaca; 05-11-2011, 06:58 AM.
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada
                          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Jammed the new Lonely Island on the way home from work........."Happy Birthday to the Ground!!!" Nice work on hitch BTW Paul
                            Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

• Started prepping my Blue 93 for a motor swap
                              Jerry
                              Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                              90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                              92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                              93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                                X