Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my 4 new Yokahama tires balanced.
    Ordered new inner and outer tie rode ends.

Comment

• Replaced muffeler. Now I can hear music, not roar!
      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Aspire mirrors^
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Nope, Euro mirrors. direct bolt in
            Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Started building another Festiva. Stage 1 the Apsire swap is now complete[x]
              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• Does buying it count? LOL!!
                1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
                1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
                1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
                1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
                2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
                2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
                2005 Accord - wife's DD
                2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
                2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

• @Larry YES IT DOES, congrats and welcome to the club.

Comment

• Finished bleeding the aspire swap. Cut the stock festiva front springs and installed them on the rear. Ride height is the same in the rear as the front with stock aspire struts and springs. Took it for a test run. Brought it back and installed new rear wheel bearings.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      Finished bleeding the aspire swap. Cut the stock festiva front springs and installed them on the rear. Ride height is the same in the rear as the front with stock aspire struts and springs. Took it for a test run. Brought it back and installed new rear wheel bearings.
                      Allright Paul! I think you know a little more than you let on.
                      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                      82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• lol! Thanks. I think it's like music. I can sing in my sleep. I could sing when I was really REALLY little. With wrenching I REALLY have to work at it. Man this thing handles like a GO CART!!! NO body roll now. Aspire sway bar in the front. Aspire axle beam with built in bar. Aspire stiffer struts/springs on the front. Festiva rear struts with festiva front springs cut. All of that adds up to SOLID handling. Wow what a difference. I have aspire swapped one other festy but I haven't driven it yet. It's the BP waiting for wiring.

Comment

• I changed the drivers front tire on my 88lx today. The good tire that was on there kept slowly leaking air. Good thing I have a stockpile of festiva tires and wheels lol.
                          89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                          My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

• Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                            Nope, Euro mirrors. direct bolt in
                            Nice, Ive got a set of those but for some reason have never put them on anything.
                            sigpic
                            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• I spent the day trying to organize all my festiva stuff. Unfortunately I made little progress. I did find some things Id been looking for.

sigpic
                              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• god forbid anything would ever happen, but fresh will you put me in your will? i will carry your legacy on! jk

Comment

Working...
                                X