Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted the wheels!

Comment

• I like that yellow car.......:thumbs_up:
      Jack Byrd,
      1991 Capri
      1988 Festiva LX, 240K
      1970 Chev C10
      1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• I finally put the Brake booster and master cylinder in Shadow last week. I had to replace the front brake calipers too.
        I drove it all week and the engine light comes on when I'm at cruising speed (40 to 65 miles an hour). When I slow down the light goes off.
        I don't understand what that could be?? Remember, I replaced the manifold and down pipe and used the same oxygen sensor. The welder guy got it out of the old manifold by heating it up and screwing it out. Maybe by heating up the sensor, it damaged it.
        I also put a manifold gasket on and a down pipe gasket. I didn't use any gasket sealer cause I couldn't find any info to use it.
        Anybody know what it could be?
        1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
        1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
        1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
        2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
        2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
        2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
        1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

• Installed my new taillights from the festiva store

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk
          88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

• Those tail lights look great. There is nothing better than new.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
              Those tail lights look great. There is nothing better than new.
              I love the turn signal location on these too

Comment

• I took out an after market Horn the previous owner installed, and hooked the original back up.

Comment

• I hate living in the Northern states. . No vehicle is worth putting money into. After about 5 years off the lot rust begins.

Sent from my s-off'ed m7 with CM11
                  Last edited by jason_; 04-07-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Just installed a Orange letter Tach. Cluster. I can see it much better. Getting old.
                    I have a Orange letter Intermittent wiper stalk, & Climate Control pod.
                    Now all I need is a Orange letter Light/Turn Signal stalk that will work on a '93.
                    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Haven't been driving it recently. But getting the urge to drive it again.

a couple weeks ago it shredded a belt enough to trip the battery light, and ran until the battery died.

Back in fully working order, and thinking of giving it a spray can paintjob in the near future, and juggling the idea around about selling the B6, and getting a BP swap. Also would love to get the windows tinted.
                      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Engine shut down on me while driving a/f meter said it wasn't getting fuel. Pump works got spark from dizzy going to look at it tonight

Comment

• Going to be going to a shop and getting my windows tinted, will be nice before the summer heat really gets going, and should help the a/c immensely. Was able to get a groupon for a local shop that has a lifetime guarantee for a little over $100, and lots of happy customers. Can't wait!

Comment

• Cleaned overspray off the windshield with a clay bar. worked like a charm.

Comment

• Going to clean the paintwork with the other clay bar today.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dropped off the Festy to get the windows tinted before work, and then picked it up after.

Gorgeous!

They said the windshield would have been extra, so I didn't get it done. Probably will at a later date though

Comment

Working...
                                X