Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    Dropped off the Festy to get the windows tinted before work, and then picked it up after.

Gorgeous!

They said the windshield would have been extra, so I didn't get it done. Probably will at a later date though
    Pictures broken. Damn

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bhearts View Post
      Pictures broken. Damn

working on my computer. Tapatalk must be having issues with embedded pictures.
      Last edited by TorqueEffect; 04-25-2016, 07:00 PM.
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

working on my computer. Tapatalk must be having issues with pictures with embedded pictures.
        I really wanted to see your tit job.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhearts View Post
          I really wanted to see your tit job.

I don't think you want to see a "tit job" from me. lol

Comment

I don't think you want to see a "tit job" from me. lol
            [emoji16]

Comment

• Weird works on Tapatalk for me

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk
              88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Meepersly View Post
                Weird works on Tapatalk for me

Dunno then. lol

Maybe he needs to clear tapatalk's cache.

Comment

• Hope you enjoy your tinted windows. They are so worth having here in new Mexico. Now I just need to put an AC system back in mine.

88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

• Hey everyone! First time post for a nine year festiva owner. Just replaced the water pump and timing belt and it's back on the road being my daily driver.
                    1993 GL Auto, completely stock, 283k miles, rebuilt motor at 253k and still factory transmission
                    2002 Honda Civic Ex, 180k miles, 5 speed
                    1987 Toyota Pickup 4x4 single cab, short bed, wrecked and in back yard
                    1984 Toyota Pickup 4x4 xtra cab, short bed, restoration getting a 4.3, 700r4, and 33s
                    1984 Toyota 4runner 4x4 rusted top to bottom, but using for parts

Comment

• Welcome stock93festiva. You have come to the right place.
                      More information here that you can imagine.
                      Edit you signature and show the year model manual/atx and other modify info so everyone will know when you post questions.

Comment

Dropped off the Festy to get the windows tinted before work, and then picked it up after.

Gorgeous!

They said the windshield would have been extra, so I didn't get it done. Probably will at a later date though
                        Looks great, but here in NC you'd probably get a ticket before you got home. Can't have dark windows in front.
                        Jack Byrd,
                        1991 Capri
                        1988 Festiva LX, 240K
                        1970 Chev C10
                        1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Just bought some new rims going to put them on tonight. They are 15in with stock bolt pattern. Tires are 195/50 r15
                          Last edited by Cade; 04-27-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
                            Looks great, but here in NC you'd probably get a ticket before you got home. Can't have dark windows in front.
                            Yeah, I went 20% all around. it's not legal for Ohio for the front sides.

But just don't give them a reason to pull you over, they have better things to do than pull people over for 20% tint, where you can still easily see the driver. Another thing if you're that worried, roll down your window when you see a cop, if they can see you, they don't care.

Luckily my father was a cop for over 20 years, as a last resort if I get pulled over, just mention my father was a cop, and unless he's a real dick, or a newbie, I should get off the hook. Cops lookout for each other and their families.

Hell my brother ran from the cops once, and got off the hook since my dad was a cop. But he sure didn't get off the hook with my father. Lol

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by TorqueEffect; 04-27-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Pulled my front struts to install my new coilovers. Had just a touch of work to do to them before they went on. Figured I'd pop off some extra brackets because I'm picky like that.

Drilled the spot welds, whacked it with a hammer, and pssssshhhhh. Busted it. Sooooooo, now I gotta wait for more struts. On the plus side, I will have damping to handle my stupid stiff springs now. 2nd gen Neon KYBs will be up front now instead of Rio units.

Hindsight is a wicked mistress.
                              Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                              91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• Got my Exedy clutch kit for my BP swap.

Technically it isn't the single box kit, it looks like all the individual parts packaged for sale desperately stuffed in a shipping box.

But hey $75 shipped for a Exedy Clutch kit, I don't care if it had any retail packaging at all at that price.

Comment

Working...
                                X