Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva's in Movies, TV SHows, Commercials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched grownups 2 and there are 2 yellow festivas for the driving school and a kid drives one later on in the movie can't remember the at what time thow
    1993 festy "white stallion" BP swap with 7" lift, 1ton wench
    R.I.P. 1991 festy "the festiva" stock b3, atv bumper, 8' whip

Comment

• Season 5 Episode 16 of "the middle"

Aired last night, watching it on hulu plus just now spotted a red 4 door aspire in desparate need of some wax!

2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

• King of the Hill

There's a cartoon like blue festiva in the famous show King of the Hill htd

Comment

• Go through all the pages of this thread. It's in here a few times.
          ~Austin
          Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Season 2 Episode 4 of Breaking Bad, at the Part where Jesse finds his bike has been stolen you can see a Festiva parked in the background.
            1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
            2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
            1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• "Free Fallin" Tom Petty video.

Comment

• a movie called PAWN SHOP CHRONICLES. extensive footage of a red or burgundy festy. notable scenes show the festy side by side with a jacked pick up and totally naked chick as passenger.

Comment

• sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Was watching a show this morning while getting ready for work called "I Almost Got Away With It" on discovery channel. The guy killed is gf, drove across the US in what looks like to be a 90-93 (judging by the grill, if it wasnt swapped out) festiva, then sold it for a little under $300.

Comment

• 0_0 wonder who bought that car...
                      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by b1gballin View Post
                        Was watching a show this morning while getting ready for work called "I Almost Got Away With It" on discovery channel. The guy killed is gf, drove across the US in what looks like to be a 90-93 (judging by the grill, if it wasnt swapped out) festiva, then sold it for a little under $300.
                        I'd say that's an atypical festiva owner, at least from my experience.
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• dont know if this one has been posted or not but in the movie "The Pest" at 7 minutes and 17 seconds there is a redish festiva in traffic in the background festiva in pest.jpg this was obviously 7 minutes and 20 seconds lol was only in the movie for 3 seconds

Comment

• there is one in the tv show the inbetweeners it was on mtv watched it just to see the festiva sport

Comment

• Tom Petty's "Free Fallin"

Comment

• Originally posted by blueoval View Post
                                there is one in the tv show the inbetweeners it was on mtv watched it just to see the festiva sport
                                Yeah, a member here actually owns that exact one from the show. haven't seen them around in a while, I think the last I saw he was trying to sell it.
                                1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                                2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                                1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Working...
                                X